Odd detail from HL2

Rehumies

Reaction score
For a long time I decided to replay through original Half-Life 2. I reached the Black Mesa area. In ELi's lab I noticed this photo:
http://img4.yfrog.com/img4/4351/alyxn.jpg

My Half-life 2 has not been modded in any way! If anyone could visit the Black Mesa (east?) chapter and confirm if this photo really is there. You can find the photo in Eli's lab after going down the elevator. It's next to the radio near fence.

I'm sorry, I must be somehow twisted minded but...this really looks weird. As I can understand it, it's Alyx in the photo. How many dad's would have a photo of their daughter wearing transparent shirt with that text on the photo?

[Edit] Ah grap. It seems it was too long time since I last time played the original Half-Life 2. I so thought I would have not modified it, but some old grap is still there it seems :(. I am sorry for this stupid thread. This made me hate Fake Factory even more. (is there a delete thread button somewhere?).
Oh well what's more fun to spend friday evening than re-instaling half-life 2 ;)[/Edit]

I...don't remember seeing that, and I've played through the game many times.

Are you using that Fakefactory cinematic mod or whatever it's called? Apparently it adds all kinds of weird shit to the game.

I should have written. No it's not a mod. I haven't modded my HL in any way. You should find the photograph at Black Mesa (east?) Map when you go in the ELi's lap. find a radio near the fence.

Would love to see your confirm of this photo btw. Since you clearly think this is a fake but I haven't modded my half-life 2 in any way.

fakefactory's shit - it looks awful

ebfbc111.jpg

What idiot thought that improved the game?

Oh god you can see a nipple too, I'll never be able to go to church again now :(

fishbulb is clearly using pirated version, here's the photo from steam version:

d1_eli_010003.jpg

I should have written. No it's not a mod. I haven't modded my HL in any way. You should find the photograph at Black Mesa (east?) Map when you go in the ELi's lap. find a radio near the fence.

Would love to see your confirm of this photo btw. Since you clearly think this is a fake but I haven't modded my half-life 2 in any way.

Its either a mod or its illegal shit; your call

If Alyx really did look like that...

But yeah. Definitely not Steam Version.

woah now, read the first post again. He DID have a mod installed. lol

Do many women give photos of themselves in underwear to their dad?

Back