ATI Radeon 9800 series
ATI Radeon 9700 series
ATI Radeon 9600 series
ATI Radeon 9500 series
ATI Radeon 9000 series
NVIDIA Geforce 7800 series
NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series
NVIDIA GeForce FX series
Hopefully that means we can run everything on the highest setting if we meet/exceed the recommended specs...we'll see I guess, but it doesn't look that bad really considering how ambitious a title it is!

Yeah! My computer will explode! Yeah! I wish my computer didn't suck so much.:(

Hmm I think my comps in good shape..now just to wait for a review..

Awwww was just gonna post that....so yeah looks like Im good to go with my pc however it doesnt really matter considering Im getting this for 360 instead.

I need to buy both a keyboard and a mouse to play this game! What a ripoff! :frown:

Great, I meet the recommended specs. Let's hope the devs don't pull an Invisible War on us and 'streamline' it for the console demographic.

Heh. I'm set for the reccomended specs but I duobt any system will be able to play it on maxed with a constant of 40 FPS.

Agent.M said:
Awwww was just gonna post that....so yeah looks like Im good to go with my pc however it doesnt really matter considering Im getting this for 360 instead.

My PC is under the recommended specs but I'll pick it up for the 360 as well.

3.2 P4 CPU + 2 MB Corsair RAM + 6800 Ultra = for the win

Damn, too bad tuition and a healthy social life cost so much. No way can I afford a new graphics card. Plus I still have nightmares from Morrowind 3. Even if you met the recommended setting, the game ran rather badly and the loading times killed the experience.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! P4 3.4, 2 Gig RAM, X800 XT FTMFW!
Not really, but I'm glad to see I meet the reccomended specs, and actually exceed them a little bit. I just want this pretty game in my hands.

my system is the recommended specs, but i won't be able to play it all max. : (

Sweet. I exceed the recommended specs. My excitement for this one is almost palpable.

I doubt I can run this game maxed out, but I'll take what I get.

Anyone else notice that it requires a DVD drive? ;)

Finaly a big name game is helping to phase out copious ammounts of CDs for installing.

Thank you Bethesda!

venturon said:
Woah. You US guys still get most of your games on CDs?
Yeah, we haven't moved up to DVDs yet because the Intelligent Design people don't believe in the theory of technological evolution.

I wonder how my P.O.S. comp with a 9800 Pro, 2.5 Ghz P4 and 512 MB RAM will run this..
Oh well, if it runs it too badly I can always get the 360 vers and buy the PC vers when I buy a new computer Q4 this year..:|

my pc amd 2700 xp 1GB 6800 GT should be able to run it fairly. But I'm glad I own an xbox360 :)

Buck! need a graphics update :p

How much do 7800's/6800's cost these days?

It's just that im running a... *cough*5700*cough* and its starting to suck more reacently :)

OCybrManO said:
Yeah, we haven't moved up to DVDs yet because the Intelligent Design people don't believe in the theory of technological evolution.

lol. CD's AND intelligent design (not starting a debate) are teh suck... too bad

AMD 4000+
2gb DDR400
2x 7800GT
FTW!!!

Ok Gorgon your turn...

Amd Athlon 3500+
7800GTX
A perfect match.

OCybrManO said:

:LOL:
aw well...too bad my DVD drive can't take the load off my CPU.
only way i'll be playing this game is if i get a whole new PC...which isn't happening soon.

A64 3200+
X800XL
1 gig ram

pretty much on the money for recomended specs:D

Im just above the recommended, my main computer should be able to run this great...if I ever get my motherboard/cpu back.

A64 3500+
7800gt
1gb ram

Looks like it's almost time to upgrade.

Should run nicely, although still not sure whether to get it for xbox360 or my rig..... still, exciting, can't wait to see it in action (although i'll prob play it for a few hours then go back to css xD)

I upgraded for this game (and others, this is just the first to be released), I'm ready

3ssence said:
Should run nicely, although still not sure whether to get it for xbox360 or my rig..... still, exciting, can't wait to see it in action (although i'll prob play it for a few hours then go back to css xD)
I'd say for your PC just because of the Construction Set. LOADS of possibilites. That is a huge omission from the 360 version IMO and if your rig can handle it (which apparently it can), this is the biggest reason to get it for the PC.

Agree with VoS. that, and the downloadable pluggin madness.

Back