Oh...my...God, Headcrabs are REAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilsonator

Reaction score
Real headcrab

Notice the smeared red outer coating which serves to keep it moist, and the shrap little claws designed for attaching to the skin of other organisms, unfortunately the eyes were removed during the dissection and the 'mouth' is not visible since the headcrab is in a prone position.

It's pretty interesting you might want to check it out, i wouldn't believe it if i hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

I'm gonna' go inside and lock all the doors and windows...

Wilsonator said:

Christ, if I lived near you, I might do the same thing myself

AAAAHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG "%¤"#!&¤%/¤

( I think it has mutated into some sort of chicken cocoon stage? )

*pulls out shotgun*

I knew this day would come!

I doubt it would get far, anyway, looks pretty fat.

Kinda puts that poor Vortigaunt eating a headcrab on a spit into perspective, huh :O

I heard though that it has trouble sneaking up on people because of the fowl smell it emits.

Headcrabs when cooked and prepared for human consumption share certain visible similarities to that of the cooked, plucked and prepared common poultry, headcrabs are of course much deadlier.

If you want information on how to prepare a headcrab and safely remove the neurotoxin glands, then contact your nearest 'Heddys'tm where our fine selection of Vortigaunt chefs will prepare you a fresh headcrab dish to eat or take away!

Can you imagine what the next stage of mutation looks like? (its probably poop)

Yummy... that actually doesn't look half bad. I wonder if VALVe will buy it off you and put it in their display cabinet ^_^

You people are all nerds.

Oh wait, I'm an avid visiter to a computer game forum...scratch that. :p

i wonder when the fast and poison headcrabs will start turning up

Never fear everybody, it's de-beaked and completely harmless. The most it might do is attempt to couple with your head. Fruitlessly.

EVIL said:
*SHOCK!* :x
quoted for truth.

and actually I think its the effect of a headcrabbed chicked after the headcrab decoupled from the chicken, due to death

jondyfun said:
Kinda puts that poor Vortigaunt eating a headcrab on a spit into perspective, huh :O

Good call, that's what I was thinking. Where's my spit?!

Note: At first I thought he was referring to the other "Real" headcrab thread and became indignant, but then I saw the picture and just got hungry.

I'm having roast chicken for dinner...

Head crab restraunts with headcrabs to go?.....

I'll take three for target pract...ermm...my family >.>

Wilsonator said:
Real headcrab

Notice the smeared red outer coating which serves to keep it moist, and the shrap little claws designed for attaching to the skin of other organisms, unfortunately the eyes were removed during the dissection and the 'mouth' is not visible since the headcrab is in a prone position.

It's pretty interesting you might want to check it out, i wouldn't believe it if i hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

No..you need to keep the windows OPEN! You need oxygen for your brain, because it sounds like your out...lol :cheers:

Interesting though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back