Ok DOD Source can be downloaded. So give it to us

Tab

Reaction score
Ok so its done, release it early already

It's not playable now because it is also being released as a retail product in stores on the 26th. This happened with Half-life 2. I just hope we don't have to go through a 15-minute authentication period just to be able to play the game.

Have patience!

oh right, I forgot it was being released in stores. . .screw the stores

I'm always amazed at how many people don't realize that we're just a HL2 fansite, and not VALVe.

Pesmerga, you done with that concept art of AngryLawyers penis? I've got five scanners ready to scan it, and we're already overdue for the media update!

Sory guys but are thay releasing the game in shops just for U.S.A or also the U.K

ashmanuk67 said:
Sory guys but are thay releasing the game in shops just for U.S.A or also the U.K

I have heard that it is being released in shops in uk aswell as usa but dont quote me on that. Easier through steam i reckon, still doesnt matter however you get it, as long as you do:D

Tab said:
Ok so its done, release it early already

Yes, since you asked nicely im sure valve will unlock your copy :) would be funny if they did too lol - one person's copy unlocked :'( *loots*

Seriously though - feel free to browse the forum, there are plenty of posts about the release timeline of a game - as most of us already know since we've already been through the CS:Source and Half Life 2 launch rigamarole.

Also, Don't expect to play DoD:S at 11pm (GMT over here ;) ) 99.999% chance theres an update - so watch those content servers get overloaded :)

But I'll be the first to say :) Can't wait to play it and I'll see you lot on a server on monday night

Dave

john3571000 said:
LMAO!!!
one day with a noob making an ass of himself is all I ask.....:E

Them fighting words.. . ..noob. . .how original.

It would have been nice to have on a Friday, just in time for the weekend tho.
I think that would kick off the retail sales better also.

But anyway I will be playing it all night Monday, kicking my girlfriends ass.

GWalker said:
It would have been nice to have on a Friday, just in time for the weekend tho.
I think that would kick off the retail sales better also.

But anyway I will be playing it all night Monday, kicking my girlfriends ass.

I agree.. Friday release would sure beat a Monday! THis weekend would be perfect for me too!

Back