ok, for anyone in the uk

Smoke

Tank
Reaction score
this is a one off so please dont "attack" me if im in the wrong forum (me have no clue!)

but for anyone in the uk could you tell me if that games shop called "game" will be open 2day? as its a bank holiday monday so i dont know.

you see im trying to get RTW cos it looks really cool but i dont want my mum to go into town jus to see a closed shop sign.

any help is appreciated.

thanks. :cheers:

I shall mightily cyber-beat you!

Heh. I'm not sure, a lot of shops are open on bank holidays these days. GAME might well be, but I'm afraid I can't tell you for sure ;(

/me cyber beats comradebadger to point of near death, then sets his flaming monkey hordes of the apocolypse on him!
edit: assuming he did not survive, YAY!

"The shop might not be open today, what she I do!?"

1. Look on there site for opening times
2. If there are none, look for there number
3. If there number is not there (which it is but never mind) Use the yellow pages
4. If ALL else fails, just go there and see.

If you had followed these 4 steps, you would'nt be failing in life.

If your mommy cant take you into town, walk, thats what legs are for.

JiMmEh said:
Go to GameSTATION!

gamestation pwns but i use www.gameplay.co.uk now :p
cos they got me hl2 delivered to ma door ont he day :D

Games had a sale on and hl2 was in it it was reduced from 35 quid to 32.99 They are shite and surivive cos parents go there and dont have a clue :p

But in games STATiON hl2 colecters edition was reduced from 49.99 to 39.99 !!!!! /They pwn :LOL:

If your going to buy games buy it online all retail shops rip you off, you can usually get a game for 6 or 7 pounds cheaper online (with free delivery)

Fat Tony! said:
If your going to buy games buy it online all retail shops rip you off, you can usually get a game for 6 or 7 pounds cheaper online (with free delivery)

Or you can stop being a totall tight ass and surpport your local video game shop?

Or you can stop being a totall tight ass and surpport your local video game shop
I don't consider Game, which has stores all the way through the UK to be a local video game shop tbh. There are no small video game shops that i know of, well ok there is one but it never has anything I want.

i havent been game shopping in ages...:(

hmmm. that was because i got a life!!:D

...but i dont have a life any more... and if im not a gaming nerd.... that would make me a a geek!! aaarrrghhh *plays HL2 to renown status*

The internet wins @ everything. I never buy high street retail now unless I've got vouchers (which I got for Christmas ;/).

It depends, you can't get the wow-beta-pack from the internet for example ;) can from game - though most (99%) of shops have sold out.

PistolOnly said:
It depends, you can't get the wow-beta-pack from the internet for example ;) can from game - though most (99%) of shops have sold out.

You could if you had pre-ordered from GAME.net ;)

Really? I didn't know the £3 Beta-Pack was available online?! Postage must have been a farce then :)

47p actually, and they all got sent out in pretty good time.

Back