Ok, thats it. Time to log off and tune in.

f|uke

Reaction score
Time for a beer, to sit back in front of the TV, and just sweat it out.

I must admit I am a little scared.

Cheers all. Mad props to my leftist homies. And a nod to Dart. Nothing ever gets settled here anyways ;)

Peace, freedom, and liberty for all. Thats what its all about.

:cheers:

I think I may take a break and come back in a few hours. It's making me too tense to have to watch the results state by state.

me too man, I'm scared for the world.

If Bush gets re-elected I want to maybe move to canada.

Audiophile said:
If Bush gets re-elected I want to maybe move to canada.
or maybe maryland, they might accept you there ;)

heh, well, I'm screwed here in North Carolina... though strangely they say it's a close call.

Just because Edwards is from here, usually its about 80-20 Rep vs Dems

Some guy in TV land said if Kerry was elected he was moving to Australia. Jesus people are stupid... I mean, John Howard?

Bad^Hat said:
Some guy in TV land said if Kerry was elected he was moving to Australia. Jesus people are stupid... I mean, John Howard?
john howard == george bush

f|uke said:
Time for a beer, to sit back in front of the TV, and just sweat it out.

I must admit I am a little scared.

Cheers all. Mad props to my leftist homies. And a nod to Dart. Nothing ever gets settled here anyways ;)

Peace, freedom, and liberty for all. Thats what its all about.

Indeed. I should do the same.

It's gonna be funny to see bush get elected again and watch these forums go up in flames....I hope the mods have a good plan to keep them under control. :LOL:

Then the final results come back on November 16th... OMG FORUM IMPLODE :x

Bad^Hat said:
Then the final results come back on November 16th... OMG FORUM IMPLODE :x
I can't wait!This is gonna be funny...

Neutrino said:
:cheers:

I think I may take a break and come back in a few hours. It's making me too tense to have to watch the results state by state.

Tense? I have never seen so little information stretched into so much information. I'm off to play World of Warcraft Beta. :D

blahblahblah said:
Tense? I have never seen so little information stretched into so much information. I'm off to play World of Warcraft Beta. :D

I know it doesn't mean much, but it still adds to my general feeling of being tense.

blahblahblah said:

Like butter spread over too much bread.

Edit - Wrong ****ing quote...

Back