Olives, hell yeah!

Sedako

Chuck Steak
Reaction score
I love olives and everything associated with them. Especially kalamata olives:

olives.jpg

Extra virgin olive oil is also the greatest cooking oil. You can also add some seasonings to it for bread dipping, which is pretty much the best thing you can do with bread. Anyone else have a favorite fruit/vegetable that trumps all others? (except for olives, of course)

Olives are poo poo.

CORN.
extreme_corn.jpg

Never trust a vegetable that looks the same coming out the other end. Not to mention that high fructose corn syrup is quite possibly the worst legal food additive there is. They even use that shit bread. It's a pain in the ass to avoid it.

I like olives with other things, they're repulsive by themselves.

Virgins are annoying.

"Ow! Ow! Stop! Why is it hurting?! People are meant to like this! Ow! Ow!"

That made me sound pretty pedo.

Also:

OLIVES?!

2008-10-24_125245_devin-townsend.jpg

I put black olives on my subway sandwiches. :D

I've only ever had black olives and pimento stuffed manzanilla olives

I tried a green olive when I was 5, I had to vomit because it tasted so terrible... after that I never had one again.

I eat a lot of cucumbers, because they fill you up good and are a good way to lose weight.

I slice cucumber and let the slices soak in clear vinegar. Tastes so good.

I slice cucumber and let the slices soak in clear vinegar. Tastes so good.

Blargh. My dad's wife I think was trying to make her own pickles(apparently she's done it before), and she had some pickles soaking in vinegar or something in the refrigerator for what seems like a year now. I'm never touching those.

You'll never get my secret recipes, no matter how tempted I am to post them!

Blargh. My dad's wife I think was trying to make her own pickles(apparently she's done it before), and she had some pickles soaking in vinegar or something in the refrigerator for what seems like a year now. I'm never touching those.

I don't do anything that extreme. Just slice up a fresh cucumber and let the slices soak overnight. They're nice and crisp and full of flavor the next day.

I first read it as "Blargh. My wife is dead, I awas trying to remake her own pickles."

I was all like "shit sucks bro"

Then I re-read it.

Phew!

EDIT:

Hokey your avatars just get worse and worse.

EDIT: I switched again. Ugh.

Your Lisa avatar is awesome X Hokey Pokey X!

I love that picture and don't see it too often so... yeah.

Don't listen to Raz, he is too nice and says things he doesn't truly believe, just to make you feel special.

I am a sad Hokey now.

No. I love it. It's ****ing awesome!

OH GOD. WHO TO BELIEVE?!?!?

I'll believe you Raz if you keep that. :p

5bars needs to be Bart Simpson or my signature will never make sense.

Raziaar's wiki page will have some stupid footnote "SOME MAY THINK HE IS 5BARS DAD BUT HOKEY IS LIKE LISA ****"

That name drives me mad. >.<

Raziaar's wiki page will have some stupid footnote "SOME MAY THINK HE IS 5BARS DAD BUT HOKEY IS LIKE LISA ****"
Russian Divinists ain't stupid, bro.

lol, how did you get that signature? What prompted it?

Dude it's 2009's best rated album so far!

GET IT YOU ******

Back