People find VT.net searching for scantily clad women wearing overly small clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
Big fat girls in tight clothes? What even is this.

KSsG9.png

Even worse... what the hell? Does the following show up at the bottom for you in "The Lounge" OT section?

zcPGy.png

Going to the board select page...

mCT0V.png

Glad to see what gets us hits.

While this is old news and there have been many jokes about it already, I am curious as to how this works. Is this from google searches, or from VT.net searches? If the latter, then its obviously someone screwing around, if the former, then wtf?

Ah new to me. I even utiilized the forum's search... function. It's from outside hits. Not internal searches.

Yeah it's from outside searches. Simple stat tracking software can examine the URLs a user was at when they clicked a link to get to this site. The software can detect google search urls and grab the search terms from that.

A question to which I doubt even the most supreme of beings knows the answer to.

Haha forgot about that thread, brilliant. I sent them to Uldis another Latvian friend from school--they quite enjoyed them.

Considering this site's history and members, I don't think anyone should be surprised by those keywords.

There's no denying that. The one offender is the uh... the CP search query. I think that's a bit odd.

Thankfully, this add-on is gone. No more reading disgusting, yet slightly hilarious, search criteria.

Just what we need, the forums to feel more dead!

Almost as bad as getting rid of tags. It's only a matter of time before we cull every feature back to where we were four years ago.
Halflife2.net Conservative party revival?

Just what we need, the forums to feel more dead!

Well we had two options.

1. Remove the pointless feature.
2. Keep reading about how people want to see "Cow sucking mans penis" or whatever it was we found on the lounge section earlier today.

Theres a line when it becomes more than a cheap joke.

Don't be hating on running inside jokes, yo.

Yeah it's from outside searches. Simple stat tracking software can examine the URLs a user was at when they clicked a link to get to this site. The software can detect google search urls and grab the search terms from that.
Wait... who the frigging frig looks for CP using search engines? That's surely the worst idea ever.

Aww, I liked it.

lolvalvetime.png
Swollen chipmunk jaw this one was me. I remember searching for this because it was happening to me a long time ago. For about 2 days my ja/neck swelled up huge and I thought I had mono, was dying, or something else. Then it suddenly went away and never came back. I remember searching that exact search term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back