Personality or apperance?

Which one would you like to live with for the rest of your life?

• A fit bloke/girl with a rubbish personality

Votes: 46 55.4%
  • A ugly, fat man/gal with the best personality ever

Votes: 37 44.6%

• Total voters
Assuming the rest of my life is a couple of decades: personality. I'd go mad within days with the rubbish person.

Appearance. The girls who have awesome personalities but don't have the looks are what we call 'friends'.

Actually, I agree. My answer was a cop-out: if I had to choose one or the other, I'd take the one that I could f*ck with the lights on :D

I'd rather be single than even date either.

I would say for me it's about 70% personality 30% presentation; which a person's presentation does say things about who they are.

When I saw this thread re-appear under "new posts" I knew it would be alyxvance behind it.
Me too, getting that sinking feel that despite all the verbal warnings he'll never listen. *Loads shotgun shells*

Both...is that an acceptable answer? There are about 3 of em out there, and I've just called dibs on one. 2 still up for grabs...

I just got turned down by another one for her ex, so that leaves one :(

I dislike shallow people. Greatly.

If you're referring to people who won't befriend ugly people, I agree. However, if you're saying that it's bad to discriminate against potential mates based on physical appearance, I have to call BS. It's not "shallow" to want your kids to be as attractive and fit as possible- genetically speaking, it's smart. I want my children to be able to lay whomever they deem fit, so I'll have them by a woman who's easy on the eyes. End of story.

If you're referring to people who won't befriend ugly people, I agree. However, if you're saying that it's bad to discriminate against potential mates based on physical appearance, I have to call BS. It's not "shallow" to want your kids to be as attractive and fit as possible- genetically speaking, it's smart. I want my children to be able to lay whomever they deem fit, so I'll have them by a woman who's easy on the eyes. End of story.

Agreed

Also, I murder fat women

ARE YOU ABOUT A SIZE FOURTEEEEN?

Neither. Either option will make me equally unhappy, so why pick any? The handwagon will serve me nicely.

Lets look at it as if it were a scoring system. Both of the options are equally important, so lets say each one is worth 50 points. That way someone who has an awesome personality(45) with so-so appearance (25) still scores a 70. Whereas a hideous person (5) with a perfect personality (50) scores a 55, and thus fails, because she gets an "F" in life. And vise versa.

I wouldnt go for any, as I am not desperate enough to choose either of these two extreme options.

Then the human race dies thanks to your selfishness.

Seriously, it's not a difficult poll to answer. I also call bullshit on these "neither" responses. It's not that hard to **** an attractive chick, regardless of how stupid or annoying she may be, unless she's so braindead she's defecating herself during coitis. Responses here make it sound horrible and soul-crushing.

Earmuffs?

Chase the chubber and buy a house next to the distillery.

But seriously... consider boredom, and the possibility of waning libido :)x).

Then the human race dies thanks to your selfishness.

Seriously, it's not a difficult poll to answer. I also call bullshit on these "neither" responses. It's not that hard to **** an attractive chick, regardless of how stupid or annoying she may be, unless she's so braindead she's defecating herself during coitis. Responses here make it sound horrible and soul-crushing.

Earmuffs?

The poll clearly states living with her for the rest of your life. And I rather DIY, spank the monkey, tug the one-eyed snake, play peek-a-boo with my urethra than spend the rest of my life with some annoying dumb cunt.

The poll clearly states living with her for the rest of your life. And I rather DIY, spank the monkey, tug the one-eyed snake, play peek-a-boo with my urethra than spend the rest of my life with some annoying dumb cunt.

Exactly, I would not tolerate those two options for the rest of my life as my partner, I just wouldnt bother and entertain myself with flings instead.

Personality for me. I wouldn't care if a guy I went out with wasn't a great looker; so long as he was decent, caring, respectful and into similar stuff as me then I would be quite happy.

thread_necromancer.png

YOU ARE A COWARD

/drunkness

Back