Photo Edit Contest Rebirth #1 Discussion/Entries

Vegeta897

Banned as all ****
Reaction score
Since the other threads are totally lost, I'm rebooting this series. At gunpoint.

Update: Entries complete, vote here: http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?181781

THIS WAS SLIVER'S IDEA AND HIS OBSESSION WITH KOREA IS WHY I CHOSE THIS IMAGE

Posted is the normal size (1209px width) and clicking it leads to the full size original IF you need it for high fidelity shooping.
But please resize your images down to a respectable size for your final entry.

This will be the discussion/entry thread. You have until whenever people stop posting entries.

Oh, and multiple entries are allowed.

So I'm assuming the original rules still apply? Like mainly how it's the winner's duty to pick the next image and start the next photo edit contest discussion thread and then vote thread in the same fashion as the previous contest host.

Yeah? If they want to. It was supposed to be more of a privilege than a duty.

Damnit Stig, I said to resize your image before posting. You didn't even need to use the larger version of the image to begin with.

oX1Qb.jpg

My first entry.

Sorry, it's a reflex to use the highest res image possible. I use irfanview to save my images though, so it's only 220kb, and it gets resized by the forum anyway.

harhara.jpg

... I'll get my coat and create a GUI interface using Visual Basic to hide my IP.

I'd enter if I had photoshop installed. ****ing newegg RMA process is messing with my flow. Just imagine the stuff the guy is dropping being photoshopped so that its blasting out the girl's ass instead. Thats my entry.

I thought of it first though! I tried to do it in paint but paint sucks so I stopped. Naph gets my vote on the principle then, even if its not blasting out nearly hard enough.

Its not a matter of not having it, its a matter of me being to lazy to want to install something, only to have to reinstall it again in a few days once I set up my new computer.

Its not a matter of not having it, its a matter of me being to lazy to want to install something, only to have to reinstall it again in a few days once I set up my new computer.

Except this is a lightweight and free program that is infinitely better than Photoshop to begin with.

Why do I care if it's lightweight when I have 12 gigs of RAM?

I'm changing my vote. Superb Frosted, most superb.

That is so terrible but I can't stop grinning at the fat sideways face on the little girl.

Well then, I shall create the voting thread soon.

Maaaan, I missed a good chance to make a string of slaves being led through a mine by rope bound at their wrists.

Back