Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

WHO IS THAT SLUT WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK MY SISTER'S HEART

Hey it's Marigold.

2jev2ag.jpg

At a really god damn expensive restaurant (the Mandarin) for my friends birthday. This is a Polaroid, hence the shitty quality.

Food was damn amazing, though.

17464234963450333526585.jpg

ZT's photo reminds me of that old school painting, the one of the farming couple looking utterly indifferent.

Now that I look at the two, I think you are exactly right. I bet that's what they were trying to do! Just not dressing up... which is entirely unusual for ZT.

i'm lowering the bar, as long as they have nice teeth and tits to match i'm golden...enough of this "attractive people only" shit...

Aha, you're the guy who added me to facebook! Can't believe in didn't recognize you.

Seems fitting that ZT is holding a cat since he seems to be intent on conquering the thread.

She would be more inclined to follow your suggestion over Ennui's.

The only thing stopping her is that she'd lose her tattoos.

I find the mutual friends part of Facebook proves to be interesting. Apparently some random guy from the NIN group on Steam that I made is friends with Veg's sister. Hmm.

Don't be jel, you guys can post um too.

No I don't want to anymore *sulk*.

steve-hood-mood.jpg

(Thanks go to Nuri-Sister for abusing my Nikon D60 for her own nafarious ends I.E. ANNOYING PEOPLE.)

Qonfused, WTF IS WITH YOUR AVATAR? :eek:

I feel like I'm tripping but I don't remember taking anything <_<

Qonfused avatar looks like Ferngully to me.

vt2.jpg

I am Father Time. And I have a halo.

I look like:

a) I might rape you
b) That guy that raped you
c) A terrorist
d) A college professor that sleeps with his students
e) all of the above.

I am Father Time. And I have a halo.

I look like:

a) I might rape you
b) That guy that raped you
c) A terrorist
d) A college professor that sleeps with his students
e) all of the above.

I'm jealous of your beard growing abilities.

Back