Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

Because Vegeta is an terrifying chinmonster. It's a compliment where he comes from.

your gay

*snip*

Philistine.

image047eq8.jpg

That's a real person? You look like some kind of rubber mannequin.

Heres some from the past year. I got ****in fat now again btw see below. time to hit the gym

meihop.jpg

meblurry.jpg

mefaded4.jpg

mefaded2.jpg

mefaded.jpg

mefaded3.jpg

mefriends.jpg

What is it with south american people and gross dirty teen staches? It's all stringy and moist.

What is it with south american people and gross dirty teen staches? It's all stringy and moist.

Dunno its a cultural thing I guess? Sort of like how every Canadian I've met has had body odor worse than other 'not so sweet smelling' cultures? Maybe it something about hot water being hard to come by up there?

YOUR MOM.

YOUR MOM'S CANADIAN.

YOUR MOM HAS A BAD MUSTACHE.

Just the other day I was wondering if Rakurai would ever come back.

Dunno its a cultural thing I guess? Sort of like how every Canadian I've met has had body odor worse than other 'not so sweet smelling' cultures? Maybe it something about hot water being hard to come by up there?

That's from the blubber we rub on our bodies to keep warm. It's a very sensitive topic.

lol @ loose clothing apparently being something to pick on

Y'all either a bunch of vain gits, or you're really determined to insult Rakurai, for whatever reason.

Were you not here for the whole rakurai banning incident?

Nah, but to be honest, I'd split a bowl with Rakurai for sure.

Were you not here for the whole rakurai banning incident?

Been banned a bunch of times. ONce they thought I was the Princess Jen but it was someone who lived in the same town (similar IP range)

And I got banned by salmon once but I cant remember why. I kept posting insults or something silly and he got panties in a twist. Either way its true no matter what I post, whether it's inflammatory or not I get a lot of flaming replied on this board.

Danimal if we ever meet irl I will smoke you out with the bomb diggity for sure :)

I wasn't trying to insult rakurai, i was just seriously asking. It seems that a lot of latino's have stringy mustaches and shaved heads - whether it's cultural thing or not I got my answer.

Not sure about the body odor thing though, and lolwut@hotwater?

**** you veggie. I bet ZT gets all the pussy.

EDIT: 5000! Holy ****.

Im in the black t-shirt. I attended an impromptu fighting rifle course over the weekend...

71010-1s.jpg

Thank ya. The guys laughed at me for using the huge mag, but I fired 21 rounds out of that sub compact and never had to reload :)

Out partying on Friday. Misjudged the curb and stepped off it without realizing it. As was said before, no good time out comes free of battle wounds.

2864b1b6.jpg

Internal bruising with a misjudged step? You must have been rather out of it.

Internal bruising with a misjudged step? You must have been rather out of it.

I was in a busy city, so I was busy making sure I wasn't going to get hit by a car, as I was jaywalking technically. That's what I get for making sure I live while crossing!

Back