Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

Of all the years I've posted and lurked here, I still don't have a picture of myself to post. One of these days...

You're an '03 too. Thats worse than me. Although, even if I did have a picture to share, I wouldn't. The internet knows enough about be already without knowing what I look like.

Toaster, I have to say that was just about the most adorable thing I've seen on this site.

You're an '03 too. Thats worse than me. Although, even if I did have a picture to share, I wouldn't. The internet knows enough about be already without knowing what I look like.

drug dealer alert.

"take my picture off your facebook homie"

Aw thnx bb, I was kind of hoping it would start a massive dance competition but I guess everyone was too intimidated by my moves and didn't want to challenge me

This assumption is 100% accurate. You win by default.

As soon as I have a webcam and know how to make a gif you are going down bitch.

YOU

WILL

FEEL

MY

ASS

ASSSSSSSS

Got the fixed one

scaled.php

drunk didn't have to drive for once finally

scaled.php

really really drunk couldn't stand up to take the picture. gonna give my liver a break for a couple weeks now.

42413438065768529611610.jpg

I'll leave my doors half-locked and only get half-panicked when walking home from the south side, then. An eyepatch isn't the end of the world.

you need to shave that teen stache. Unless you can grow a John Stossel mustache, you have no business growing one.

my shit looks good the way it is, no need to be a hater. :smoking:

it also covers a large scar from when I was mauled by a dog and my top lip was ripped off and stitched back on

If you had a larger chin, I totally would have mistaken you for Vegeta.

It sure is a crappy cheap midi board I can tell that much.

Hey some of us don't have a lot of money to splash on decent equipment!

It has standard velocity sensitive keys, a pitch bender and a mod wheel. I don't need an extra 500 ****ing buttons just to play a software synth.

Oh right the quality of a keyboard is about how many controls it has.

I don't get it man. Yeah slag my cheap keyboard off for sure. But if you put my cheap MIDI keyboard through the same software as a 900 dollar one it will still SOUND THE SAME.
It's a cheap MIDI board for recording not playing at gigs.

His point is that you can get a good Midi keyboard with good key action and a build quality that will last you in live situations.

I just want to know how a 'quality' MIDI keyboard affects my ability to record music but mostly why VEGETA HATES POOR PEOPLE (with smaller chins)

It could affect your ability to record when keys start going bad or even breaking. Even my mid-range E-Mu board got itself an oversensitive key after a few years.

Can you at least post pictures of yourself debating?

The only debating I'm doing to these images is the mastur kind.

Also I'm just a guitarist WHAT IS A MUSICS?
20120305033141.jpg

Is that a keyrig Neptune?
It is a M-Audio Keystation 49e. And vegeta's accusations are correct. It is the bare minimum MIDI hardware required to record music with. I've had it for years though and 'cheap' still set me back around 80 quid.

No regrets. I only have one life.

Back