Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

Myself and my brother have assembled countless PCs on the carpet without problems.

Next time I'll suspend myself and all the components from the ceiling and assemble it mid-air.

Or just assemble it on a table in the dining room with hardwood floors. Or even better, the basement with a concrete floor. And not wearing socks.

I wasn't even wearing socks.

jaHym.jpg

tI6U4.jpg

fldGS.jpg

Just two guys drinking beer on the bed with some toothpaste.

Oh my gosh me and the guy on ZT's bed are wearing the same shirt oh my gosh how embarassing.

Gotta be the first time I've seen a family assembling computers together...

... outside of a sweatshop.

How many computers were you guys building anyways? And why did you need them all?

Building one computer. Disassembling my old one. Transferring video card into my sister's. (and she did a lot of cleaning in it)

My old case was pretty boring and didn't have nice features. Since I was going all out on my PC, the least I could do was a mid-low range case.

Word. And one last thing, please tell me this is just a case fan that you happened to put down on the cpu, and not a ridiculously overkill CPU fan.

vmJiR.jpg

What's overkill about a 120mm fan on a nice big heatsink? I've seen more massive ones than that.

Blue = my cooler
Far right = stock

suoM7.png

8ZHDB.png

How hot was your CPU getting that you needed such a thing? Even if you overclocked I doubt you needed anything like that. Idunno, I just thought you were more practical minded lol.

EDIT: Yes, because 80 degrees Celsius is SO damaging to a CPU right? ****ing e-penis size flaunting bullshit.

EDIT: Yes, because 80 degrees Celsius is SO damaging to a CPU right?.

Well...

Overclocking obviously puts more strain on the component, so if you overclock your shit with higher voltage and all that bullshit right when you buy it, you could be shaving off months, if not years off your CPU/GPU's lifetime

Guess what's a great way to reduce stress on a CPU? Being cooler all the time.

It's also a cheap and effective way to safely OC.

Speaking of keeping cool, why so mad? You started off by bitching about the aesthetics of the fan in the first place. I think this dog needs a big fan of his own so he can cool his paws off.

Guess what's a great way to reduce stress on a CPU? Being cooler all the time. It's also a cheap and effective way to safely OC.
Guess how long a CPU will live even at 80 degrees C? I had a computer running that hot for almost six years, no problems ever. Probably still is running, but I gave it to someone else. The only modern computers I've seen with CPU overheating problems are laptops. HP laptops in particular, and thats because their stupid heatsink design lets them run 110+ Celsius. Then a quick re-pasting brings them in line. No stupid heatsink necessary. Even a shitty heatsink works fine when you're using decent thermal paste. If you're overclocking then sure, you have some reason to use a better heatsink, but then you're being stupid enough to overclock so you've got other problems.

Speaking of keeping cool, why so mad? You started off by bitching about the aesthetics of the fan in the first place. I think this dog needs a big fan of his own so he can cool his paws off.
How is "ridiculously overkill CPU fan" a comment on aesthetics? Looks like this DBZ character needs a book on reading comprehension.

Also, I'm not mad. This is how I casually talk. How do you not know this?

The main reason I got my cooler wasn't even about overclocking or heat. The stock Intel fan is loud and has an annoying whine. I searched for the quietest low price cooler, and that was it. Quiet as a whisper and only $40, and I can overclock in the future.

Well see, now thats a practical reason for it that I can accept.

They used to call this poling back at my old highschool. Gang would pick up some poor guy, spread him, run him into the flag pole.

Not as terrible as reverse stick-shift joust poling. They STILL do that at my highschool.

Yes, not only were the dregs numerous in my homeland, they were creative and unmerciful.

Wait, reverse stickshift joust poling? Trying to figure that one out. Is that where they spread two of you, turn em both forty-five degrees in opposite directions, and then run em into each other?

I completely missed St Patrick's day, didn't even know it had happened. That's what happens when you live under a rock I guess.

I completely missed St Patrick's day, didn't even know it had happened. That's what happens when you live under a rock I guess.
It's ok. This was the first time I've done anything for it. It falls coincidentally on my friend's birthday, so we just decided to do something this year. Probably won't again next year because I am still feeling the repercussions from it and it's already Tuesday.

I usually use it as an excuse to go down the pub. This year? I worked. Because I've lost control of my life.

It just boggles me mind. I mean, I developed a red beard and some red hairs in my head, but full on blond to brown seems weird to me.

Mine did that too. Was basically a ****ing aryan until about 12 and then it went dark brown.

Back