Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

Because you've been too uncomfortable with your sexual attraction to acknowledge it.

I took a picture of my torso but I don't think you guys can handle my body.

From my trip to Alcatraz.
xwOmb.jpg

Sitting on the edge of a hole somewhere
B9D0o.jpg

Sitting on the edge of a digger somewhere
iZuU2.jpg

Morgs photoshopped out the "No Birds allowed" sign so it wouldnt seem like a racist place.

I declare I shall never accept the female sidecut fad. <keeps scrolling> OH GOD OKAY OKAY I'LL TAKE IT BACK

JNxj7.jpg

You can tell who the successful people in the family are by the collars on their shirts.

First time since I was like fifteen I've ever taken a selfy. Needed to keep track of my facial hair.

kris.png

Prebeard - Post beard. Beard at undesired length, have been a hermit for final exams ;_;
ggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYY Happy Birthday.

Are you going to complete the rest of the Red Fatalis set?

It was supposed to be "American Themed" (I dunno, I just went with it) so I dressed vaguely as a Soldier of the Vietnam War. Pro effort level.

NB - I am on one knee, not actually a midget.

547726_10150951828296676_1127593757_n.jpg

What you can't see here is the girl behind the 'Jock' who is dressed as a Hooters Girl.

In my imagination, there is not a single moment in time or space where you are not inebriated.

Not precisely a picture of me, but screw it. July 6th was the day I was forced out of a vagina and into this cruel world. Like most people, I get stuff every year to commemorate. Here is some of that stuff:

boffdee.jpg

can you do a photo of you holding that money in a fan and doing a screwface and maybe if you had a gun as well.

can't upvote more than once so I went and edited your profile to give you another rep point. Thanks!

Holy crap wolves are awesome. Not as awesome as foxes, but pretty close. Actually no screw it. Wolves are just as good as foxes.

I've never seen a wolf do this:

Then again, foxes do smell bloody awful.

Get your hair cut, you damn hippy.

Back