PICTURES (v. Sept 22, 2006)

hey i said " quite" cute... not that hes good looking hehe! not really my type neway... plus im taken!

And as promised...

<snip>

EDIT: excuse the hygiene. I was camping.
1) I have to agree, you don't look anything like I expected. It's hard to explain.

2) When I first saw that, I lawled, because I thought you had freckles not only on your face, but also little dirt-colored ones all over the rest of your body that stuck out a bit. Then... then I realized I'm retarded.

Hmm... I'm still curious. Do I look older? Younger? Nicer? It's quite interesting.

You look a lot more innocent than you make yourself out to be. I always thought of you as one of those almost-cliche'd skater druggie kids, but with far less emo and much more cool (and penis :p).

And then you end up looking like... How can I describe it... Like a 17-year-old who looks like a 15-year-old church choir boy :D

Hmm... I'm still curious. Do I look older? Younger? Nicer? It's quite interesting.
Actually, you look exactly like I imagined.

I mean, not just sorta like what I imagined, I mean exactly.

o_O

Tet__Athletic_Banquet___.jpg

^^^ ME at the FAR LEFT

Tet_Drunk.jpg

^^^ me at the far RIGHT

Yet_Another_Party_at_My_House_Lol.jpg

You look a lot more innocent than you make yourself out to be. I always thought of you as one of those almost-cliche'd skater druggie kids, but with far less emo and much more cool (and penis :p).

And then you end up looking like... How can I describe it... Like a 17-year-old who looks like a 15-year-old church choir boy :D

You know what? You know why I do well with women?

because I'm nice. :)

I mean, online, I seem like some sort of sick sociopath who laughs at the elderly and mentally infirm, but I'm the nicest guy in real life. You'd just never guess it from hearing my dead baby jokes :p

Or perhaps a genetic human-frog hybrid, the likes of which the world has never known?

O! The big hat guy.. heh what are they surpporting, soccer? Baseball? What?

yes im clueless and i am irritating and you need alot of patience to breed me, if not just pull the trigger in my face...

btw it looks like some carlsberg soccer

D: Can I have your babies?

Me in the middle of laughing at something; I already forget what. This happened like a minute ago.
lolfo4.jpg

And a second one, for CyberPitz. I only just noticed the "I Love Cyberpitz" thing, so I demand this be linked through an exclamation mark :p
cyberpitzyu2.jpg

Apologies for the Lego-camera crappiness.

Ten points go to Gryffindor!

2 more of me, taken about an hour ago, because my boyfriends late getting here and i was bored to decided to play with the digital camera!

I know i dont look it, but im actually 20!

I have never herd of "cat power" so i have to ask... is that a compliment or an insult! lol * rushes off to google*

Hard to tell. He could be 20, or he could be 40.

Or he could be 90 like raz here :p

EDIT: ah, 33 it is.

Whenever I see pics like this I say inwardly "Doesn't this person have better things to do than post on internet forums?"

I seriously can't imagine a person who looks like you posting on a forum. :eek:

He only has 1634 posts in 3 years. It's not like he's as pathetically entrenched as some of us others. <cough Cptstern cough>

Whenever I see pics like this I say inwardly "Doesn't this person have better things to do than post on internet forums?"

I seriously can't imagine a person who looks like you posting on a forum. :eek:

Lol, and here I was thinking age didn't matter in this community. By the way, maybe I should have posted this one, I look a lot younger here but this one is taken a year ago.

Looking young is good! And when you get 'old' you will still look younger than you are.

I also find it to be the case that some young people who look older... go through a sort of stage where they look the same up until the age I thought they were, and even beyond. So in essence they go from looking older for their age, and then switched to young for their age.

I dunno, I can't explain it.

I also find it to be the case that some young people who look older... go through a sort of stage where they look the same up until the age I thought they were, and even beyond. So in essence they go from looking older for their age, and then switched to young for their age.

I dunno, I can't explain it.
So they have mature features but don't change much?

O! The big hat guy.. heh what are they surpporting, soccer? Baseball? What?

yes im clueless and i am irritating and you need alot of patience to breed me, if not just pull the trigger in my face...

btw it looks like some carlsberg soccer

England world cup game, photo was taken on my girlfriends phone in the pub while we were watching a game.

Why do people that never post all of a sudden show up and post in this thread, and then retreat back into the holes from which they came?

2 more of me, taken about an hour ago, because my boyfriends late getting here and i was bored to decided to play with the digital camera!

I know i dont look it, but im actually 20!

D: D: D:
no way, you look thirteen D:

Taken from my clan forums (taken half an hour ago)

afbeelding003pd9.jpg

afbeelding006ki7.jpg

Yes, that is a ring.

Back