PICTURES (v. Sept 22, 2006)

You know I play livin on a prayer while AL sings it. It's quite the sight if you ask me.

We need to do a duet over the inter-nets.

-The Nightshade Formerly Known as J

Sounds like a plan to me. Got an idea of a song? I'm a (low-end) tenor, and I can sing pretty much anything that isn't opera, R&B, Dance, or Rap. Preferably rock, or a ballad, or a Power Ballad.

-Angry Lawyer

Oh man, sometime soon. I can sing tenor or bass- we need to get this shit done!

We'll all get on vent and sing together! Or something. I don't know :p

The best bet is to divide the song up into what we each want to sing, record ourselves seperately, and then use Audacity or something to merge the files, alongside a backing track, for a completed song :D

-Angry Lawyer

Yeah tbh you do look 13

okok ill be honest 15

I look older on my avatar, probably because i have makeup on. I seem to change how old i look daily, sometimes i look about 12, the other week someone guessed i was 25 :O!

I think how old you look really depends on the situation. I get ID'd at the pub about 50% of the time (which is a bastard cos I don't have a valid photo ID, but my Jedi mind tricks usually work), but in business people usually think I'm between 24 and 28. Probably because I have my "professional" face on.
Maybe you have the same experience.

do a mature im gonna kill you if you mess up your room look looking like a 35 year old mom

The best bet is to divide the song up into what we each want to sing, record ourselves seperately, and then use Audacity or something to merge the files, alongside a backing track, for a completed song :D

-Angry Lawyer

I recommend cool edit pro 2 or adobe audition. Audacity usually corrupts your sa ved files. Either way make sure to share whatever you guys record :D

Are you using an older version? Audacity's always been really good to me - hell, I used it to restore a rather dodgily-recorded track that my work colleague recorded ten years back. Never had a single problem.

-Angry Lawyer

BEHOLD:

p2020rfc6.jpg

Trying not to laugh, in Sheffield..

What's that around your waist?
It's an extension cord.. worn like a girl's waist belt.

We were going to see Klaxons at The Plug in sheffield, so hence the extension cord/neon pink makeup... Haha.. gig was ace, proper fun!

Yeah? Did you get compliments or strange looks? :p

lol. Bunch of weird folks not actually playing the instruments, with an annoying siren sound in the background? And flashing lights for good measure?

lol. Bunch of weird folks not actually playing the instruments, with an annoying siren sound in the background? And flashing lights for good measure?

They have the flashing lights to get rid of the Epoleptic group...don't want anybody to poison the community! D:

Yesh. Because of the epileptic lobby we're not allowed to say 'brainstorm' anymore!

Oh, what's that pathetic thing they changed it to. Mind something?

Oh, what's that pathetic thing they changed it to. Mind something?
'Mind map', which offends cartographers and neurologists alike, so they changed it to 'spider diagram', which scares arachnophobics, so they changed it to 'thought shower', but then everybody just shouted "GOLDEN SHOWER!" in the class room.

Being serious, Mind Map is a much better name and a much better description of such a diagram. A brainstorm is actually when you get together with a lot of people and throw out ideas, commenting on each other's suggestions. A mind map is when you link concepts branching out from a central point in a graphical representation.

That's the video, they do actually play their instruments.. it's an immense song..

That's the video, they do actually play their instruments.. it's an immense song..

I dunno, I personally LOVE Rave music and such, but that was just...wtf? The "REEEEEE" in teh background really made me close the window without fully watching teh video :(

That's just the intro.. give it a full listen :p

It's not for everyone, and in all honesty I don't really expect many people here to like it but I love it :)

That's just the intro.. give it a full listen :p

It's not for everyone, and in all honesty I don't really expect many people here to like it but I love it :)

I know the feeling, most people hate Mindless Self Indulgence, but I love them to death....maybe I'll skip ahead then..hopefully the siren doesn't drill my face. :(

It had to be cut short i could be starting a new high paying company car giving job and that pic was as cool as i could get my hair :(

God burnzie I want to do you in the butt.

Back