Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWhite

Reaction score
Okay, look, I am not hacking my own account. I can't believe my other thread was locked without me having a chance to explain myself...

It's very very important to me I erase my existance from the world and I don't have alot of time... don't close this, just please permaban me and remove all of my posts. Consider it a last request, really.

Surely this isn't too daunting a task to just avoid and lock everything, right? And I'm sorry for posting two topics in a row, in my 2 and a half years here I have never done that, but if you delete all of my posts anyway, it won't matter.

I don't know how to prove I'm not me and someone else that's hacking my account... just trust me and do it. I sent a PM to chris D but to no avail. If ANY mods are reading this, I would greatly appreciate it...

Why don't you just leave? Do you really need all your posts to be deleted?

You think any of us are going to spend the time going through and deleting every single one of you 1800+ posts? Puh-lease.

You want to leave, leave.
You want to get banned, do something worthy of a ban.
But we're not purging your posts.

Pi Mu Rho said:
You think any of us are going to spend the time going through and deleting every single one of you 1800+ posts? Puh-lease.

You want to leave, leave.
You want to get banned, do something worthy of a ban.
But we're not purging your posts.

Wait, you can't just erase everything in one get go?

Well then... sorry for the inconveinence... but I have to do what I have to do I guess...

EDIT: Would munro be able to just get it all gone in one swipe? As he is the god of this site and whatnot.

Is the FBI on your trail?

Did your girlfriend find out about your alternate reality and you just don't want her reading all this crap?

Are you turning into one of those paranoid, tinfoil hat, hermit people that try to completely stay off the radar because of some conspiracy theory about the government turning the country into an Orwellian police state?

Has the Flying Spaghetti Monster commanded you to disappear from HalfLife2.net via a psychic connection through one of his noodly appendages?

Are you planning on running for President sometime in the future and you don't want to leave any evidence of your naughty behaviors?

OCybrManO said:
Is the FBI on your trail?

Did your girlfriend find out about your alternate reality and you just don't want her reading all this crap?

Are you turning into one of those paranoid, tinfoil hat, hermit people that try to completely stay off the radar because of some conspiracy theory about the government turning the country into an Orwellian police state?

Has the Flying Spaghetti Monster commanded you to disappear from HalfLife2.net via a psychic connection through one of his noodly appendages?

Are you planning on running for President sometime in the future and you don't want to leave any evidence of your naughty behavior?

A and D. And E is out of the question... I can't run for prez, I'm a canadian living in NEW YORK. IS AID NEW YORK.

I can;t.

To a good portion of you... If I'm right like I know I am

I'm not ****ing crazy

You're not going to get your posts purged by anyone without a damn good reason for doing so.

Insano said:
You used to be such a cool guy :(

Well I'm sorry to hear you feel that way.

I cannot talk about it freely.

If you dont want to honor my wish then fine there's nothing I can do.

I guess it won't matter anyway.

Goodbye.

is this rigged so i cant even log out? ewhat is going on

MrWhite said:
It's very very important to me I erase my existance from the world and I don't have alot of time... don't close this, just please permaban me and remove all of my posts. Consider it a last request, really.

Cant you just ask for your name to be changed? and then remove all(if any) of your email links and details? surely that would be enough to remove the connection between you and MrWhite?

EDIT: Or go back to all the posts you made, and edit them. mods might not like that though.

Oh dear. I always told them, but they would never listen...

15357 said:
Oh dear. I always told them, but they would never listen...

Im new. what happend? what did you try telling them? what..... oh sod it just give us the link.

I cannot. Then the prophecy shall indeed be fullfilled, and i cannot allow that.

For purpose and balance.

Ignore 15357, he's talking bollocks SpArKs.

And we have an edit timelimit :)

ComradeBadger said:
Ignore 15357, he's talking bollocks SpArKs.

And we have an edit timelimit :)

Hehehe. :D

3 things...

If you dont want to be here, just leave.
If you have a decent reason for wanting your account removed then pm me.
If you think your account has been hacked, change the password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back