Portal 2 could be coming to PS3

henno13

Reaction score
http://kotaku.com/5513017/is-portal-2-coming-to-the-playstation-3

340x_portal2_psm3.jpg

This is interesting. Valve had to have made advances with PS3 development alongside the Mac becasue they use Open GL while PCs and the Xbox360 use Direct3D. At least this gives me an alternative as opposed to buying a complete new computer to assemble before the end of the year. But I'd definatley much rather have it on PC, like the first one. It would be a desperate bid to own the game if I got it on PS3.

well, I played the first portal on both ps3 and pc and there's not that much of a difference (in comparrision to halflife 2) so I'm not against it coming to the playstation

You should all listen to the PSM3 podcast btw, funniest game related podcast out there.

Portal 2 will come to PS3, however it will be ported by EA, not Valve. content is exactly the same

'could'? 'Is'.

Still better on PC anyway.

"Best PS3 HDMI Cables"

Hahahaha. Oh, ignorant consumers.

I think that what with VALVe buying a new office & all they are expanding. It even says on their now sleek website that they're hiring. My guess is that they want to get some good & proper PS3 developers. 'Cause they said awhile back that they want to support PS3, but that was about L4D, before all the Portal 2 hype.

Back