Portal Quotes. *Spoilers Within*

I was listening to all the line in gcfscape and I found one that I never heard in-game.
Look were both stuck in this place, I'll use lasers to inscribe a line down the center of the facility and one half will be where you live and I'll live in the other half. We won't have to try kill each other or even talk if we don't feel like it.
Escape_02_miscbabble-01.wav
Escape_02_miscbabble-02.wav

"I'm checking some blue prints and I think... yes, right here! You're definitely going the WRONG way!"

Edit:^"portal.bonus05_3" "<clr:219,112,147><I>Look, we're both stuck in this place. I'll use lasers to inscribe a line down the center of the facility, and one half will be where you live and I'll live in the other half."
"portal.bonus05_4" "<clr:219,112,147><I>We won't have to try to kill each other or even talk if we don't feel like it."

those are in the closecaption too

Escape_nags_08.wav

'No way' hahaha

Escape_02_Miscbabble-12.wav

'I could take a bath in this stuff, put it on cereal, rub it right into my arms...honestly its not deadly at all.......TO MEEEE'

Look were both stuck in this place, I'll use lasers to inscribe a line down the center of the facility and one half will be where you live and I'll live in the other half. We won't have to try kill each other or even talk if we don't feel like it.

Awesome.

"Killing you and giving you good advice aren't mutually exclucive. The rocket really is the way to go."

"Fish shape solid waste"

"some day we'll both remember this and say HA HA HA HA HA that was great"

If I remember well enough it's a little more like "One day we'll look back on this and laugh.... and laugh.... and la-a-a-a-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *BZZZZZZZZZZ*

you have to write GLaDOS quotes in a certain way:
WEeeEeeeEeeeE...thats wHat You sOund Like. See HoW StuPid You soUnD?

I love it when you get one turrent to shoot at another.

"Don't shoot, it's me!"

I don't blame you...

Damn cute-voiced deadly turrets.

Please refrain from: [translated from spanish]Please refrain from failing thank you fail thanks[/translation] and back.

"If at first you don't succeed, You Fail."

"Speedy thing goes in, speedy thing comes out."

when you first wake up, you can flush the toilet. and then says "thank you for your buisness"
i wish my shitter said that.

"Our previous statement that we would not be monitoring this chamber was an outright fabrication."

"I'm not even angry. I'm being so sincere right now."

Someone just asked me "Whats so funny about it? Honestly..."

"the difference between us is that I can feel... pain"

I find that very ironic

Remember when the platform was sliding into the firepit, and i said "Goodbye" and you were like "NO WAY!" and i was all "we pretened we were going to murder you".....That was great

I cant believe no one has mentioned the quote about the party position :D

sediment shaped sediment
Perhaps the best fragment of a line there is!
You mentioned something about GCFScape ... is there a similar means of having these quotes at my demand? Seems to be a Steam-related thing, and my copy's for the Xbox ...

"If you become lightheaded from thirst, feel free to pass out"

Aww, you left out the part about how an intubation associate will be dispatched to your location to revive you with "peptic salve" and adrenaline ... wtf is peptic salve?

"As part of a previously mentioned required test protocol, we can no longer lie to you. When the testing is over, you will be ? missed!" I like the slight pause and the change in GLaDOS's intonation when she says "missed". I also like how cleverly everything she says is spun after that.

At some point in the fight scene with GLaDOS, in her attempts to discourage you, she shouts something along the lines of "You're not a scientist! You're not a doctor! You aren't even a full time employee!"

The snarling and growling the anger core makes seriously almost made me drop it when I first picked it up.

Not for the XBox.
It isnt steam related
PM me abiout it tho, I may be able to sought something out

Turret (when falling through a Portal on another Turret):

Coming trough!

The turrets are one of the most funny Enemies I have seen yet. :D

"Do you want to marry it because you love it so much? Huh? Do you want to marry it? WELL I WON'T LET YOU! How does that feel?"

FUNNEH!

See sig.

Also, "As part of a previously mentioned test protocol, we can no longer lie to you. After the testing is complete, you will be...... missed." :)

"We will stop enhancing the truth in three... two... OONeonoEHAhrarhhBzzt-"

1 entry for "How to Kill Someone with Your Bare Hands"

More cakes today need ingredients like this.

"Remember when you were gonna fall into the fire pit and I said "Goodbye", and you were like, "NO WAY". That was fun.

"You should marry if you love it so much."

"Your entire life has been a mathematical error. A mathematical error I'm about to correct."

"This next test, is impossible"
"I won't blame you if you just give up now"

"What are you doing? Whwhwhwhwhhwhwhw...We are pleased that you made it through the final challenge where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are very pleased with your sucess. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Please place the device on the groundand lay on your stomach with your hands at your sides and a Party Associate will collect you for your party. Please assume the party submission position or you will miss the party."

or

"Oh no, somebody cut the cake. I told them to wait, but they cut it anyways."

or

"The experiment is nearing it's completion. The Enrichment Center is required to remind you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake."

or

"Hahahahahha. I figured out what that thing you just incenerated was. It was a morality core they installed after I flooded the Enrichment Center with a dealdly neurotoxin, to make me stop flooding the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin, so please get comfertable while I warm up the neurotoxin emitters"

or

"Please proceed quickly to the chamberlock, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the button are not part of this test."

That's good.

Don't believe me? Here, I'll put you on "Heloooooo", that's you, that's how dumb you sound!

Best.

glaDos says: ''Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I was like, "Goodbye" and you were like "NOOO WAAAY" and I was all "we pretended we were going to murder you" That was great.''

One of my favorites yes ;]

At the end when GLaDOS' Morality Core falls off. It was something like:
"You are kidding me, right? You put an Aperture Science thing we do not no in to an Aperture Science Incinerator? That has to be the dumbest thing I WOAH WOAH WOAH!"

The curiosity thing
"Who are you? Ooh what's that? No, what's that? Look, that thing has numbers on it! Look at that thing, no that other thing! What's wrong with your legs? Ooh, you're the lady from the test! Can you smell burning?"

Is it only me who thinks the Aggressive one sounds like the Infected from L4D?

Back