Possible Adrian Shephard cameo???

MightyLOLZOR

Reaction score
you guys remember that one dude from the HL expansion pack right? Adrian Shephard. Well wouldn't that be sweet if he returned in EP:3 in the Borealis after........idk.............Gman teleported him there? wudda u think?:naughty:

What would be the point in that? How would you recognise him? You've never seen his face.

ya, but srsly, if you remember the end of Opposing Force, gman leaves him in an endless void. his fate is unknown, and you probably could recognize him in his H.E.C.U. uniform

Shut up.

Leave.

Pick one.

Ladies and gentlemen! Charles Darwin in action! Woo!

Did somebody call my name?
Could've sworn i heard someone call me.

ude dude ddue... for the loev of god think befar ya post!!!

So far I haven't seen anything from you worth viewing.
Oh, wait... shit, I'm posting right now.

*exhales*

Look, I'm all for Valve bringing back Shephard. But that presents its own set of problems. He was the non speaking playable character of Opposing Force (duh..). So, Valve would have to:

• Design and construct a new character model while using a real person/people as a basis for it
  • Create animation libraries, possibly using real US Marines
  • Make new texture files, eg. MARPAT uniform and PCV (that's what I would imagine Shephard wearing)
  • Hire another voice actor
  • etc

That's just off the top of my head. Anyway, my point is that it would be a lot of work for just one episode. I would love it if he made some sort of appearance, but it is highly unlikely. I don't believe that Valve should just ignore one expansion pack while acknowledge the other (Blue Shift and Barney Calhoun). I really don't understand why the rest of the community hates him either.

EDIT: lol he was banned.

I'm all for Shephard coming back (as Op4 was an AMAZING game), but if it's gonna be as stupid as Op's idea (which never would happen), I'd rather never see him again.

Oh god thank god he's gone, it had better be a permanent one lol. Seriously need to start setting up a filter for these newbies coming in, judge whether they are worthy enough to be an able member of the forum purely on their first post, I can usually tell if someone is going to be banned eventually just from that one aspect.

I can usually tell if someone is going to be banned eventually just from that one aspect.

What about me? My first post, on another account which shall remain nameless, was pretty stupid & I got offended & called someone something offensive. I was never banned. :)

I'd like it but it's highly unlikely.

Wouldn't see how you could relate him,would be pretty out of place at this point.

ya, but he could be like in all tattered clothes with a beard n' shit after chillin there for like 6 years lol

ya, but he could be like in all tattered clothes with a beard n' shit after chillin there for like 6 years lol

I really like your blog.

I must say, I really cracked up laughing when I saw Kurt Cobain as your hero.

mightyturtle.jpg

:upstare:

Just based on the few threads I have checked recently, people here tend to get rude and say aggressive stuff quickly, sorry admins but some of you are included.:cheese:

People just need to relax and stop being rude in their posts. I am a member of a final fantasy forum and yeah there are games that people on those forums have been waiting years for...so yeah there are many of the same threads and annoying comments but people there still are more friendly and less aggressive and rude.

and sorry racist and/or bigotry? I checked some of his/her posts on both accounts and found nothing even in the slightest to be there.

Whenever someone new comes and posts a noob comment whats generally the first thing to appear "shut up or leave"....come on guys we can all be a little more friendly then that.

Sorry if this seems rude or weird but I think if we are more friendly to new people...eventually they can start generating and posting interesting and constructive posts.:dork:

He had a couple alt accounts, Bill.

Also, shut up n00b lmao

Just based on the few threads I have checked recently, people here tend to get rude and say aggressive stuff quickly, sorry admins but some of you are included.:cheese:

People just need to relax and stop being rude in their posts. I am a member of a final fantasy forum and yeah there are games that people on those forums have been waiting years for...so yeah there are many of the same threads and annoying comments but people there still are more friendly and less aggressive and rude.

and sorry racist and/or bigotry? I checked some of his/her posts on both accounts and found nothing even in the slightest to be there.

Whenever someone new comes and posts a noob comment whats generally the first thing to appear "shut up or leave"....come on guys we can all be a little more friendly then that.

Sorry if this seems rude or weird but I think if we are more friendly to new people...eventually they can start generating and posting interesting and constructive posts.:dork:

If you are refering to the abuse that the OP got, he posted about Adrain Shephard, he had it coming. Don't ask me why people get abuse for it, they just do.

Shut the **** up your rude weirdo!

Back