Possible first person world model support for half life series

Would this improve the half life experience?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
A837CB45329D5CB75935C10BB184505079D7F50B
it appears they are working on support for the half life 2 series.

It definitely wouldn't because Gordon doesn't have a world model to use. That's probably just there because they carried over the console commands directly from Team Fortress 2. They could be working on a world model to use for VR, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

It definitely wouldn't because Gordon doesn't have a world model to use. That's probably just there because they carried over the console commands directly from Team Fortress 2. They could be working on a world model to use for VR, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

They do have the HEV suit model, which can be easily adapted.

They do have the HEV suit model, which can be easily adapted.

Besides the HEV suit model, there is only one official Gordon Freeman model. The model was only ever used in Half-Life 2: Survivor, a Japanese arcade version of HL2, with a 'funky' new multiplayer mode.

Besides the HEV suit model, there is only one official Gordon Freeman model. The model was only ever used in Half-Life 2: Survivor, a Japanese arcade version of HL2, with a 'funky' new multiplayer mode.

The one shown in Raising the Bar?

The one shown in Raising the Bar?

There is no Gordon model for HL2 in Raising the Bar. The only real Gordon Freeman model shown in RtB is the HL1 Multiplayer one.

Back