Post a picture of your meal!

Monkey, I see you drink milk with everything. And what's that creamy stuff on the bread?

A debate in a thread about pictures of food.

Now I've inter-seen it all (touch e-wood).

picturecd2.jpg

Posted this a while back

Uriel, waffles + peanut butter + copious amounts of syrup = win.

Get that ****IN AWAY FROM ME AND MY APETITE.

D:

Uriel, those are great. My favorite way of eating breakfast waffles/pancakes.

However it goes far better on a nice big fluffy pancake.

Breakfast is require you to have a low GI rating, high fibre, moderate calcium and no sugar... I wonder if that met the criteria D;

Despite my rant:
180px-Sultanabran.jpg

is what I just ate for afternoon tea.

FUN FUN FUN!

eating pancakes atm!!! Everything looks trashed cuz i have a huge cold so i dont really give a ****..

Freshly baked 100% honey whole wheat bread. Nothing but goodness in there.

About 1800 calories in that compact badboy. And boy does it taste goooood. It's glistening because I buttered it all up using about 1/2 a tablespoon of butter.

My yeast expiration date has come and passed by nearly a year. It's been in the freezer though. I checked it and it wasn't activating properly with a test, so that surely impacted the inability for it to rise, at least beyond the point whole wheat should rise(which isn't a ton).

dscf2950fk1.jpg

So what you have there, is some kind of concentrated sugar-carbohydrate-cube? How heavy is it?

So what you have there, is some kind of concentrated sugar-carbohydrate-cube? How heavy is it?

I dunno... couple of pounds?

All it has in it is:

3 cups whole wheat flour-------------5\_Mixed
1 tablespoon dry milk powder-------5/
1 & 1/8th cup water-------------------1
1 & 1/2 tablespoon olive oil----------4
1/3rd cup honey----------------------3
1 & 1/2 teaspoon salt ----------------2
1 & 1/2 teaspoon yeast---------------6 - in an indentation on top

That's it... There's nothing else in it. It tastes amazing after being made in my bread machine. Order of placement in the bread machine pan are as they are numbered to the right.

Breadmakers are pretty neat once you coax them into working.

tonights dinner, would've had some indian food but it was in the fridge too long :x
image003cv6.jpg

Oh my god, you're Asian! I had no idea!

:D

deathmaster is indian?? Is he? Is he?

yeah, and I knew azner was asian..

I feel the need to participate.

1566930833_f3e4598497.jpg

Bangers and mash. A British tradition.

So... what you're saying is that you just ate the picture? Why would you do something like that Pulse? Theres no nutritional value in a picture whatsoever.

Eat some skittles next time you want to taste the rainbow.

epic indian curry is epic , what is it exactly ? it looks like butter chicken with nan.

Tortillas.jpg

Soft tortillas with a Mexican blend of shredded cheese inside, fried on both sides to crisp. Delicious.

Back