SYwqo.jpg

The Pale Rider
3AbDr.jpg

pBH2Z.jpg

sweun.jpg

OOjRD.jpg

Here's me after being hit with a missile
5B0Xm.jpg

Nobody got a shot of me spinning uncontrollably in my little bird, vomiting out the window :(

Some screenies I took from "Space Engine" the universe simulator

scr00001n.jpg

scr00005.jpg

scr00003si.jpg

scr00007d.jpg

holy shit at horrible photoshop-esqe entry level filters. BAD.

Googled for screenshots and they don't seem to have that horrible filter. What happened Stardog?

Hmm disabling Depth of Field in the options fixes it. I thought it was a style choice because I saw it mentioned in a review, so I didn't even check the graphics options :p

I'll take them again. They were from the start of the levels anyway.

EDIT: It doesn't look all that nice without it anyway.

Last few Space Marine screens, really loving this demo

spacemarine201108242353.jpg

spacemarine201108242353.jpg

spacemarine201108242345.jpg

spacemarine201108242344.jpg

spacemarine201108242354.jpg

looks like force unleashed in that it's much of the same over and over.

Hmm disabling Depth of Field in the options fixes it. I thought it was a style choice because I saw it mentioned in a review, so I didn't even check the graphics options :p

I'll take them again. They were from the start of the levels anyway.

EDIT: It doesn't look all that nice without it anyway.

Just bought the gold pack on steam which includes the original and MOT.

However there is something seriously worng with the game atm, both games. I'm getting 6FPS in MOT on the first level and the mouse is laggy as shit even when I change sensitivity.

Specs are:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz x 4 ?(2.40Ghz)?
4GB ram
512MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 ?(PS3.0/VS3.0)?

Just bought the gold pack on steam which includes the original and MOT.

However there is something seriously worng with the game atm, both games. I'm getting 6FPS in MOT on the first level and the mouse is laggy as shit even when I change sensitivity.

Specs are:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz x 4 ?(2.40Ghz)?
4GB ram
512MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 ?(PS3.0/VS3.0)?
I have:
i5-2500k
4GB
HD4850

It runs flawless with everything on high at 1920x1080. It must be some driver issue.

How do you get that axe? o_o

In the last area with the big orc battle on the first mission go to where the lift comes up and at the side there is a large cone like pod, walk up to it and you can swap your chainsword for an axe.

Edit: ^ Get the **** out of here Stalker.

Just a couple this time. Viper taking out a BMP, and the aftermath of a five-car chemical truck pile-up.

olUKX.jpg

rBu8j.jpg

One of the many faceless faces of Vegeta.
umEAy.jpg

And of course.
1D1BT.jpg

Hey you guys sick of Arma shots yet? :v

Saddlin' up (other jeep in distance).

kobOi.jpg

Rockets away.~

mvWFG.jpg

GXUdR.jpg

Man how did you guys fall so far behind? I thought you were no more than 100 meters away.

Ask Viper, he was swerving a bit and stopping every so often. Assumed he was pre-occupied with something...

999E8B993812D1B838AF73B136CAF432DED4F011

I've gotten really good at playing Commander/Team Leader!

Especially on the snow map, when I can place artillery etc and redirect squads.

As commander you are quite dependent on your squad leaders to know how to place requests for artillery etc though to be able to work effectively.

actually it does, you do realize that nobody gives a shit about score-screens in this thread right?

that's not what this thread is about...

actually it does, you do realize that nobody gives a shit about score-screens in this thread right?

that's not what this thread is about...
This. Why don't you post some screenshots of you actually owning these guys? Are you on a team or do you just do pugs?

For the same reason you don't see screenshots of Starcraft.

The same reason you guys ignore Arma screens.

Sorry, I'll post more high res screens of Bloom McDirtBrown fps that anyone can see if they just google the game. Much more interesting. I'll make sure it's a shot of a sunset vista too.

Am I on a team? It's always 5v5.

Back