Post a screenshot!

jimbo118 said:
that screen is awesome, you got a good rig?:)

Well, it was good in 2003....

Athlon XP 2800+
1 gig of DDR
Radeon 9800 Pro 256MB (That can't do AA anymore, so I have to play all my games with jaggies)

I can run it at almost max, I had to shut off AA because it doesn't work and AF just in case, but it looks mighty nice otherwise

Two more

condemned38oa.jpg

condemned20ek.jpg

I didn't find the Condemned demo that amazing... or scary. The only time I though I was going to die was when I thought maybe it was monsters and not "addicts"

Reginald said:
I didn't find the Condemned demo that amazing... or scary. The only time I though I was going to die was when I thought maybe it was monsters and not "addicts"

The game gets so much better after the first level you play in the demo, the story is good, the game gets CRAZY scary, and the weapons get cooler

Condemned is odd in that it runs FAR better than F.E.A.R., even though it looks way better (all the lighting effects and whatnot). I guess it's the lack of crazy particles and slo-mo effects...

Also, Dalamari's right. As I said in my other thread, F.E.A.R. didn't even make me bat an eye, and I'm quaking in my pissy little boots right now.

JNightshade said:
Also, Dalamari's right. As I said in my other thread, F.E.A.R. didn't even make me bat an eye, and I'm quaking in my pissy little boots right now.

*cough*wimp*cough*

<3

Dalamari said:
Well, it was good in 2003....

Athlon XP 2800+
1 gig of DDR
Radeon 9800 Pro 256MB (That can't do AA anymore, so I have to play all my games with jaggies)

I can run it at almost max, I had to shut off AA because it doesn't work and AF just in case, but it looks mighty nice otherwise

Do you have Oblivion? I've got pretty much the same rig as you (128MB 9800 pro) so I was wondering how it looked.....

i had the best screenshot from TFC.

it was endgame, with the scores posted, and i was a sniper zoomed in on a soldier.

My gun had been fired but the solider wasn't dead yet, and the solider had fired and you can see the trail of the rocket being so close to me you can't even see the rocket. We both would have died if the game lasted 1 second longer.

screenshot00056iz.jpg

I'm starting to want to play this game again.

Reginald said:
What game is that? It looks like my sort of game.

Crimsonland, It's kind of like SmashTV... you're basically one man vs. thousands of bug-like aliens.

xlucidx said:
Crimsonland, It's kind of like SmashTV... you're basically one man vs. thousands of bug-like aliens.

I played that, great fun. Too bad the demo version had a time limit...

Crimsonland is one of the best games ever.

on another note...
crotch2.jpg

pic.php

Just a recent sc.shot i took when coming out from a Mythic Dawn Cavern :)

Couldn't remember how i remove the HUD for screenies though :(

haha, I loved crimsonland too, played till the time was up :p

here's some from me (some way older than others :p)
gw0903ez.jpg

gw1801rx.jpg

me molesting simmo while he's gone xD
tslobby00210ui.jpg

me and outpost pwning in TS
shot00378nm.jpg

shot000036nb.jpg

d2lostcoast00000sz.jpg

oblivion224904930qx.jpg

oblivion214531515si.jpg

lots since I already had them uploaded D:

hmm interesting, i thought it was a random image taken from the net and not a game :| ... proven wrong i suppose then :p might have to take a looksie into this :p

A (working) ramp I made in my second run though hl2.
d2coast0700003xw.jpg

lowl
zand45qh.png

breakfloor00027jr.jpg

Me owning my dad :D
cscompound00365gp.jpg

Random deagle ownage.
csoffice00258ya.jpg

Hehe.
csoffice02113pw.jpg

I still lmao on this one,
dedust00374xy.jpg

EVE.jpg

EVE2.jpg

Boom headshot
EVE3.jpg

EVE4.jpg

Growing bigger and bigger...
DUKE.jpg

Boom!
DUKE2.jpg

DUKE3.jpg

Piggy trip dancing'
DUKE4.jpg

Is that actually Duke Nukem or a mod for a game :| i'm a bit confuzzled and it's been a while since i seen let alone played DN :p

Drackard said:
hmm interesting, i thought it was a random image taken from the net and not a game :| ... proven wrong i suppose then :p might have to take a looksie into this :p

For all of you looking for this game and many other gems, look no further than here:
http://www.experimentalgameplay.com/

Some are way better than others:
Revenge of the Swarm
Tower of Goo Unlimited
The Crowd
Gravity Head
Darwin Hill

Zomg, DoW has gone the way of Renegade!
c5030a40.jpg

Drackard said:

These are called Indie games. They are more funny than playable :p

I like the indie game On A Rainy Day

DEATH eVADER said:
These are called Indie games. They are more funny than playable :p

I like the indie game On A Rainy Day

Aye, that's from the same site.

To be honest, I reckon some of these Indie game makers should put all their fresh ideas into full length games so that we get more games as daring as Darwinia.

lmao Krynn :p

Edit - That's actually really good, with the lighting and all... dunno if that was intentional :p

Back