Post a screenshot!

warningsign8as.jpg

Good old Gmod. All the wonderful memories.
d1trainstation0200040mr.jpg

D:
dmoverwatch00035gn.jpg

:naughty:
gmconstruct01258tn.jpg

We were roleplaying and wanted to make a house which looked bloody.
gmconstruct01348wi.jpg

Some guy getting angry at me for snipering him, oh that was a funny time.
gmmelonrace00445ub.jpg

I started a gay melon sex club in the pit in gm_melonrace

pic

rofl-lame much?-my friend did this. (im not shure if the pic attached-i might've got it on here twice-sorry if its not there,or somehow there multipule times)

oh well here look at this instead (doubt this will show up ether)

Attachments

• combineelite.jpg
    combineelite.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 480
Picture of the first guy looks surprised shippi lawl

EDIT: do you have to pay for the full version of crimsonland?

Krynn72 said:
My favorite game ever. Oblivion Cell.

oblivcell.jpg

Now thats a kickass game! lol. Oh man that would be great.

ktimekiller said:
Picture of the first guy looks surprised shippi lawl

EDIT: do you have to pay for the full version of crimsonland?

Yes you do as it is a full retail game, however like everything else it can be found somewhere online. :rolleyes:

crimsonland2.jpg

Man i been meaning to get it for PC in ages lol ... meh i'll just wait for the new one and get it on 360 and PC :D

SHIPPI said:
Heh Splinter Cell co-op is awesome :D so much fun
Yeah, me and a mate played it pretty much solidly all day. :eek: Addictive as hell!

xlucidx said:
Freespace 2, isn't that the free one?
Yeah

Do a search for "Freespace Source Code" and click on each of the topics I posted (all have important info for getting it running)

RakuraiTenjin said:
Yeah

Do a search for "Freespace Source Code" and click on each of the topics I posted (all have important info for getting it running)

Looked interesting so I was about to download it. Seems like most of the links you pointed out to in your thread are outdated, or the bandwidth is gone.

Freespace 2 is the greatest space sim of all time. It's a crime against humanity the game sold so poorly. Wasn't marketed properly, released near or around xwing alliance i believe and of course all the star wars whores will jump on that (not that xwa is bad, freespace 2 is just 100 times better)

Several nukes raining down from the heavens
sc28pr.jpg

goliaths1!
sc30cr.jpg

Mr-Fusion said:
Freespace 2 is the greatest space sim of all time. It's a crime against humanity the game sold so poorly.

True. ;(

Didn't Freespace 1 sell well though?

Loke said:
True. ;(

Didn't Freespace 1 sell well though?
Yep. The only reason Freespace 2 sold poorly was because of Interplay (Intergay)'s refusal to market it decently.

A shitload of people didn't even know about it. Most ran across it as "FREESPACE 2?! HOLY SHIT THERE'S A SEQUAL! I LOVED THE FIRST ONE!" rather than people anticipating its release and rushing to get it.

I bought Pacific Fighters a couple of days ago. Quite enjoyable game, even though I don't own a joystick. And you can't go wrong for 5 euro's. The graphics are pretty good. I have AA off btw so I can spot bogeys better. AA tends to blur far away planes into the background.

pf3de5.jpg

pf1by6.jpg

pf2ge6.jpg

pf4od1.jpg

I had a cool Commandos II shot on my other comp with loads of bodies dumped in the same spot.

This outdated RPG screenshot is all I could find:
screen24llcg4.png

wowtuffinmuffin9ky.jpg

It's everyone's favourite gnome... TUFFIN THE MUFFIN!!!

wowtrollsweatoq9.jpg

Makin' troll sweat :O

wowlunches7.jpg

Dunno why I find this one so funny... they just make it sound so evil.

Back