Post a screenshot!

Honestly, I want to see them get naked and wrestle. :|

Trust me, you do not want to see me naked. :D

PES 2010

1z3ro78.jpg

2yvnj49.jpg

6j29o6.jpg

so5yzr.jpg

The only way Man U are going to win a game today.

For the sake of the hard of reading around here, this is the "post a screenshot" thread. Not the "lambast someone else's choice of game because I don't personally like it" thread.

Further posts in that vein will be deleted and infractioned.

For the sake of the hard of reading around here, this is the "post a screenshot" thread. Not the "lambast someone else's choice of game because I don't personally like it" thread.

Are they still allowed to get naked and wrestle?

Stemot, you have PES on PC or console? What option file you using as I see you have the real Chelsea kits.

It's wierd, because most of my post went missing and none of if it did that at all.

Oh, okay. So, just pictures and no words? Or are trivial phrases allowed?

Now you're being deliberately obtuse. I suggest you stop attempting to derail this thread further.

Stemot, you have PES on PC or console? What option file you using as I see you have the real Chelsea kits.

I have the PC version, I can upload the setup file for the mod to rapidshare if you want it, I think I still have it kicking around my PC if you want it. It only effects European teams and competitions though.

Now you're being deliberately obtuse. I suggest you stop attempting to derail this thread further.

That suggests I was attempting to derail it to begin with. I actually did read your post before. Remember when I posted four screenshots and then put the continuation of the argument in spoilers? I don't even see how that disrupts the thread, unlike this argument you decided to engage me in. Of course, based on that warning I think this might be the response I get banned for.

I have the PC version, I can upload the setup file for the mod to rapidshare if you want it, I think I still have it kicking around my PC if you want it. It only effects European teams and competitions though.

Nah, it's cool. I only have the PS3 version. Got the WENB option file y/day for the PS3. Just need to find my damn USB stick.

Thanks though.

Nah, it's cool. I only have the PS3 version. Got the WENB option file y/day for the PS3. Just need to find my damn USB stick.

Thanks though.

No probs. Pretty cool you can do the same for the PS3 :)

You know what's really cool? When people post screenshots of their scores in games, especially when they're hard to read and nothing interesting is going on in the background!

We need more of that in this thread.

You know what's really cool? When people post screenshots of their scores in games, especially when they're hard to read and nothing interesting is going on in the background!

We need more of that in this thread.

We also need less of people bitching about everything.

Best life as soldier. 34 points, 31 kills, 4,480 damage and six dominations.

daklfj.jpg

WoWScrnShot_102609_022916.jpg

Me as a Pirate waiting with some guildies for the match to start
WoWScrnShot_102609_023947.jpg

off to battle, as a cute little gnome. i should have switched to my mammoth come to think of it!
WoWScrnShot_102609_192346.jpg

My personal army of turkey followers =)

We also need less of people bitching about everything.

you need to GTFO.

it's valid critique, and I think the mods should reinforce it as a new rule for this thread.

nobody gives a shit about your scores that you got from camping a spawnpoint anyway, keep those to separated brag-threads.

this thread should be kept for interesting screen shots showcasing the games...

Just an FYI to everyone who posts screenshots of their scores in multiplayer games: Nobody looks at them.

One ATGM (AT missile) team killed half of those Red Chinese tanks here.

Look at the commies burn. Mwhahaahahaha...

The game is Windows Steel Panthers: Main Battle Tank. Greatest realism strategy of modern combat that I've seen.

Best thing is that it's free.

One ATGM (AT missile) team killed half of those Red Chinese tanks here.

Look at the commies burn. Mwhahaahahaha...

The game is Windows Steel Panthers: Main Battle Tank. Greatest realism strategy of modern combat that I've seen.

Best thing is that it's free.

Ah yes, good ol' WinSPMBT and WinSPWW2, long time fan of both of'em, designed a few scenarios for'em for personal usage as well!

Borderlands
Not a lot going on in these, just thought I'd show how it looks maxed out for those yet to play it.

borderlands200910261659.jpg

borderlands200910261701.jpg

borderlands200910261049.jpg

you need to GTFO.

it's valid critique, and I think the mods should reinforce it as a new rule for this thread.

nobody gives a shit about your scores that you got from camping a spawnpoint anyway, keep those to separated brag-threads.

this thread should be kept for interesting screen shots showcasing the games...

The title of the thread reads "Post a screenshot," and until a mod changes the rules we are free to keep posting whatever screenshots we want to.

it looks nearly identical. I'm guessing it's also very much a grind fest.

it looks nearly identical. I'm guessing it's also very much a grind fest.

Its also identical to the even older game Fate. Right down to the pets. They love making the same game over and over again apparently.

You need to upload the file from your computer to a hosting service - try tinypic.com or imageshack.us. Once you've uploaded the file, you need to post the direct link to the image (as in something that ends in .gif or .jpg) in the image tags, which you seemed to have figured out.

Back