Post a screenshot!

Dead Rising 2

deadrising2201009260845.jpg

deadrising2201009252230.jpg

deadrising2201009260838.jpg

^How is the PC port of that game? Is it good?

It seems competent enough, I get pretty much 60 fps or over most times, sometimes it dips to 30 when there is a shitload of zombies on screen. I haven't been able to find an option to customise the keyboard though so I've been using a 360 pad.

deadrising2201009262358.jpg

I haven't been able to find an option to customise the keyboard though so I've been using a 360 pad.

So, it's a crappy port then.
Great.

Was looking forward to getting this on the PC at some point. :hmph:

Yea Dead Rising 2 looks kinda bad from those screens.

Then again I wasn't much of a fan of the original.

This is what the ragdolls do at the point of impact. Mostly noticeable in Theater when you play it back slowly as a corpse hits the ground at a high speed.

The whole dressing-up aspect was hilarious in Dead Rising 1, glad to see they have equally hilarious outfits in the sequel.:)

Nothing beats dying your hair pink, putting on a tuxedo, grabbing a tricycle, arming yourself with 9 dildos, and riding onward into adventure.

I could take 20, but 9 is all I can legally have on hand.

I'm the queer in blue. Old armor set.

2j2ausz.jpg

generic gay space soldiers console game

Haha, I fought a hunter with a forklift once, funny thing was I won in a sense.

He damaged it so it blew up in his face and it managed to kill him, this was on Legendary too!

By the way, how do you get those screenshots? You got Bungie Pro?

Haha, I fought a hunter with a forklift once, funny thing was I won in a sense.

He damaged it so it blew up in his face and it managed to kill him, this was on Legendary too!

By the way, how do you get those screenshots? You got Bungie Pro?
Upload them to your Bungie.net file share from the game menu, go to your share on your service record on the Bungie site, them download them. I'd get pro for the extra space but I'm not about to shell out.

Man, I wouldn't have thought it was possible to be nostalgic about a resolution, but I knew those were 640x480 as soon as I saw them and it really brought me back for some reason. :|

Edit: How's that playing, by the way? I grabbed the PC port a while back but it kept crashing.

It works great on Win 7 for me, no issues so far.

And Bob, you're in for a treat.

And Bob, you're in for a treat.

Good to hear :D

Right now I am running it off of my Android phone, which I know probably isnt ideal...

The controls work fine and the performance is pretty good so I hope I wont lose out on any of the experience.

Back