Post a screenshot!

I think they took GTA4 as the benchmark. Compared to that Mafia 2 has a lack of style and detail(although it looks alright when indoors).

Well, that's probably my weird opinion.(judging from the demo)

What? WHAT? Compared to GTA, Mafia 2 has a lack of style? You ****ing kidding me?

It certainly looks better than GTA, more realistic in almost every way, even the handling of the cars is affected by the snow, and the snow slowly disappears if you drive a car with snow all over the roof and bonnet from being parked.

The animation of the snow disappearing is a bit tacky, but its a nice attention to detail.

And the sunsets and sunrises make the place so damn beautiful.

Floating adrift in contemplation.
20100827200019clipboard.jpg

This was ****ing hilarious. Good job <RJMC>
20100827200228clipboard.jpg

I lol'd so much when I discovered that, I think that's me there with the shotgun.

Yeah it was pretty funny. lol. Round barely started too... and RJMC got away with it.. killing two more people nearby. Impressed the hell out of me.

Also, <RJMC>

20100827202314capture.png

Screenshot thread? More like TTT thread.

Me and Vegeta winning in the last 10 seconds as traitors.

The end of a round of TTT with halflife2.net community players.

I wait until the detective stops moving to type something and use the opportunity to stab him in the back. Raziaar (Cowman) can't decide if he should shoot Vegeta after discovering a dead, shotgunned body, and Vegeta standing near it with a smoking shotgun. Apparently its not enough evidence for him.

In the last 15 seconds, Xevrex dismisses me as the killer because he thinks I only have a Deagle, then when he is distracted by a shotgun on the floor I switch to my own shotgun and kill him with 8 seconds left in the round.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1qHgJxlF78

Round barely started too... and RJMC got away with it.. killing two more people nearby. Impressed the hell out of me.

Don't be too impressed. I've got him on video getting himself killed when everyone was saying to kill the guy he was chasing. Also, the showdown at the end of the video was hilarious as a bystander.

In this one, I'm distracted by a friend messaging me, and don't find a gun before (foolishly) chasing down a traitor with my crowbar.

I watch as PenIsland manages to kill a bunch of us and escape. RJMC finds him first, but despite everyone saying to kill PenIsland, he just chases him around saying he sees PenIsland, and ends up getting himself killed.

Then there is a standoff between Cowman, Xevrex, Vegeta and Retard, only Cowman survives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bodb6OF6Aw

Screenshot thread? More like TTT thread.

Me and Vegeta winning in the last 10 seconds as traitors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1qHgJxlF78

Don't be too impressed. I've got him on video getting himself killed when everyone was saying to kill the guy he was chasing. Also, the showdown at the end of the video was hilarious as a bystander.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bodb6OF6Aw

Shhhh :p

Also, watching your videos now.

Haha, great stuff Krynn. I need to remember to record in lower resolution so I can capture some of the great moments we have. Doesn't need to be high quality.

ALSO I DON'T SOUND LIKE AN OLD MAN WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THAT I WILL MURDER THE NEXT PERSON WHO DOES.

Haha, nice vids Krynn. Why are they both 2:33 D:

Nightmare House 2, a hl2 ep2 mod. Beat this tonight with my sister watching, very scary and very well made, great mod I highly recommend.

nh1remake1fixed0001.jpg

nh2c40003.jpg

Why do you guys play such lame TTT maps?

That's partly why I left the server so fast yesterday, that and it was late and I'm sick.

Why do you guys play such lame TTT maps?

That's partly why I left the server so fast yesterday, that and it was late and I'm sick.

What maps do you like? My favorite is Island. You seemed to think that was a terrible map, and you are wrong sir... wrong.

Haha, nice vids Krynn. Why are they both 2:33 D:

No idea. I was a bit confused when I saw the lengths of both of them on my desktop as well. Just a coincidence I guess, because the first one was two clips put together, and I just eyeballed a good spot to cut out of the first one to get rid of the boring bit. The second vid was just a clip lasting 2:33 straight from fraps.

I tried playing TTT once.
Server had 12 year olds screaming at each other and people were killing each other left and right.

What is the appeal?

TTT is as good as the people you play with.

Play with us next time, and you'll understand. We keep loud annoying and/or 12 year olds out.

TTT is as good as the people you play with.

Play with us next time, and you'll understand. We keep loud annoying and/or 12 year olds out.

QFT

It's fun when you play with people you know and follow the rules and such.

Never played Resident Evil, but I do like Island. It's growing on me, for sure. I also really like Clue.

Problem with Clue is that if you know where to place the C4, you can pretty much take out the entire map, I managed to do it on another server.

I don't like open maps like Island, I prefer maps with tons of corridors etc to run around and hide in.

I guess there aren't enough of you online to get a game going now?

Problem with Clue is that if you know where to place the C4, you can pretty much take out the entire map, I managed to do it on another server.

I don't like open maps like Island, I prefer maps with tons of corridors etc to run around and hide in.

I guess there aren't enough of you online to get a game going now?

Doubtful. You have to change your wacky foreigner schedule to something that works! Heppa and Glenn play with us a lot, and they're roughly the same time zone as you, right?

Yeah but I have some flu or some shit which makes me tired quite early on in the night, so it's hard to be on when you guys start playing, which is usually like 11PM my time.

Yeah but I have some flu or some shit which makes me tired quite early on in the night, so it's hard to be on when you guys start playing, which is usually like 11PM my time.

Yeah... that sucks man. Hopefully you overcome it. But really the schedule thing would be hard anyway, especially for people with school or jobs or just a life in general.

I'm often up late at these ungodly hours, like right now... but I can't control the schedules of other people, so sorry :(

I'm also not playing video games either usually when I'm up at these hours, unless they're single player.

Also, we have a TTT thread now in General Gaming... TTT discussions should be best moved there.

Raziaar is kind of like a Hindu God. Half man, half cow, and waving his arms alllllll over the show.

it's the league of legends post-match screen

the game is free to play btw.

I can't believe there are only two maps in that game. I understand the balance part but as long as you made the maps mirror images of each other it would have to be fair.

I can't believe there are only two maps in that game. I understand the balance part but as long as you made the maps mirror images of each other it would have to be fair.
The 3v3 wrecks balance because healer/revive champs reign supreme with the shorter lane distance. I never play it.

Team comps > maps for varied gameplay.

yeahug.png

10 kills as traitor, **** yeah, was playing on Ice Cave's server on ResidentEvil, my best TTT round yet.

Back