Post a screenshot!

The engineer is holding the equivalent of the hunting rifle. Because it's a cross between L4D and TF2. Because you're an idiot.

I think you'll also find the Demoman has a Scattergun (my shotgun skin screwed up), and the Soldier has the Sniper's SMG.

alma2hv3.jpg

toiletad8.jpg

oot.png

oot2.png

oot3.png

Ocarina of Time really looks awesome with the High-Res Cell shaded pack running in 1080p :D

It also looks really horizontally stretched :|

See those C buttons, and the A and B buttons, those are supposed to be circles.

If you think that is a circle then please correct the angle of your monitor.

God damn people who don't understand what aspect ratio is really get under my skin.

If you think that is a circle then please correct the angle of your monitor.

God damn people who don't understand what aspect ratio is really get under my skin.

Oh noes... the end of the world is upon us.

Hey guys check out hl2 on my new widescreen display.

wkqyqp.jpg

It's so wide and awesome rite.

It's okay though because my widescreen display lets me see further to the right and left i pwn nubs in css roflmao

Sheesh, let it go Vegeta. Bad aspect ratio bothers me as much as it does the next guy, but to make 4 posts about it?

If the dude's happy playing Ocarina of Time that way let him be.

Me and vegeta will not stand for people using incorrect aspect ratios.

GTA 4 with 2nd patch + high textures + Tweaked motion blur + Far DOF - Vaseline filter. All on my modest E7200+9600GT. Finally it looks good.

tweakedgta.jpg

gta4.jpg

gta.jpg

Indigo Prophecy.
indigo.jpg

Does anyone happen to know what file the savegame is for IP? I like to cart around save games from my PC to my laptop, was wondering if anyone knew(for steam).

DUCKHUNT.jpg

I drew this one in MS paint
farcry.jpg

this one is from Far Cry
elder4.jpg

this one was from Morrowind and I thought it was funny back in the day
elder2.jpg

barney.jpg

having fun in Garry's mod
hlgamecover.jpg

one of my first photoshops but instead i used MS paint
1goose.jpg

playing duck duck goose
basketball.jpg

Woo its been a while since ive hit up the forums, bu this one is just too damn awesome not to post something! WOO

Here are my favorite TF2 pics, plus my baby from forza 2:naughty::E

PEACE

Mikey:dozey:

blastorthestoppableislookinggood.jpg

sarkarislookinggood.jpg

black_handislookinggood.jpg

camaro.jpg

:LOL:

I demand to know what game that is, Kyo.

Now tell me or die.

He's mentioned it before, Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online. I tried it out but didn't find it very interesting, I guess you have to be into the series. Seems a bit more involved than your typical F2P MMO, though.

Man I stopped playing ROSE when they canned it, only to see it rise from it's grave. Oh well.

He's mentioned it before, Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online. I tried it out but didn't find it very interesting, I guess you have to be into the series. Seems a bit more involved than your typical F2P MMO, though.

They broke the game for new players a patch or two ago. There used to be much more interaction between low and high level players. Once you get into a decent clan it gets good anyway.

20090202_0309_29.jpg

What the f***?

l4d.jpg

that's ur vid card spazzing out...sry but you would have to exit the game (NOT JUST THE SERVER...THE GAME) and start all over. sry chum...my vid card does it too.

it LOOKS like the texture for something all laid out flat like youd see it in GCFscape or something

that's ur vid card spazzing out...sry but you would have to exit the game (NOT JUST THE SERVER...THE GAME) and start all over. sry chum...my vid card does it too.

it LOOKS like the texture for something all laid out flat like youd see it in GCFscape or something

Yeah I know, its happened to me in TF2 a lot but I bound a key that fixes it. I've just never seen it frozen on a single object like the door.

Back