Post a screenshot!

Woah, that's nice. Anyone who is interested in this game, don't miss that deal!

If I buy that, can I just register the product key on Steam? I don't want to have to deal with or understand Amazon DRM.

Oh god that video captures it all perfectly. All the hilarity and everything!

If I buy that, can I just register the product key on Steam? I don't want to have to deal with or understand Amazon DRM.

I don't think there would be any DRM... It will probably be similar to Sprocket. You don't want to use Steam, trust me.

Edit: Did a little research, it should be just like Sprocket. No extra software or special restrictions, just download and install. It will be just like buying the dvd or from Sprocket.

Then you don't have to deal with awful 6updater support, inability to make custom mod loadout shortcuts, 2-4gb large patches for 200mb updates, etc.

Perfect.

Man do I really mutter that much on mic? I always seem to alter my speech without noticing...

Oh man I want to buy that game, but amazon.com won't let me because I need an american credit card and the deal isn't on amazon.ca :(.
EDIT: Bought!

Perfect.

Man do I really mutter that much on mic? I always seem to alter my speech without noticing...

I sound way different than I thought I would too. Also, is my mic really that quiet for you guys, or is it just fraps?

Everyone sounds like a 12 year old dork to his own ears.

That's why I speak like a John Wayne who's inhaled sulphur hexafluoride.

Krynn and Sliver are always a little on the quiet side for me, but never enough that I can't understand them or I would've brought it up.

Thanks for the link, grabbed another copy for a friend since it's so damn cheap and I've spent practically nothing on the Steam sale (outside of SS). :p

OH GOD THAT VIDEO

ALSO

OH GOD THAT SALE ON ARMA II NOW I FINALLY HAVE A REASON TO BUY THANKS VEGETA FOR TELLING ME TO WAIT FOR A SALE LIKE TWO DAYS AGO

dod001.jpg

dod002.jpg

It's Dawn of Darkness for Quake II.

Moar Dead Space

Can't wait till the end of Jan for the sequel.
deadspace20101228145853.jpg

deadspace20101228150731.jpg

deadspace20101227115502.jpg

deadspace20101228145506.jpg

deadspace20101228151241.jpg

Yeah the sequel oughta be good, enjoyed the demo on XBL.

Protip: If you're a fan of the story read the summary of the novel on the Dead Space wiki, it will help give you more perspective on the events that unfold in Dead Space 2.

Yeah the sequel oughta be good, enjoyed the demo on XBL.

Protip: If you're a fan of the story read the summary of the novel on the Dead Space wiki, it will help give you more perspective on the events that unfold in Dead Space 2.

Been doing that today, It's quite a detailed universe if you take the time to learn the back story etc. It's just a shame much of it is so easy to miss in the game. Also, they seriously need to get ports of Extraction and Impact onto Steam.

Been doing that today, It's quite a detailed universe if you take the time to learn the back story etc. It's just a shame much of it is so easy to miss in the game. Also, they seriously need to get ports of Extraction and Impact onto Steam.

I sincerely doubt there will be a PC port of Extraction.

The job listings back when the extraction rumours first started flying only cited ports to the 360 and PS3.

On the other side, if you have a powerful enough PC you can play Dead Space: Extraction the original Wii version using the Dolphin emulator.

Also, it is a quite detailed universe but personally I feel that it is very noticable that they use different authors to do the book etc, some of it feels like they've just written it just for the sake of making the universe seem deep, and hence it's not very well-written.

But that's just my opinion.

I've looked up the Dolphin emulator and it seems to be way better than the usual attempts at emulating a 3d console, so I've downloaded the emulator and am going to try and get the game cheap as the Youtube videos of it running on Dolphin seem quite good.

Me and Sliver playing some Bad Company 2 Vietnam.

We were running most of the time. Explosions everywhere.

bfbc2game20110102232707.jpg

bfbc2game20110102231958.jpg

Hiding from an enemy tank just rolling through the base. You can see him through the window.

bfbc2game20110103000518.jpg

How did Druckles get such a low time on level 2-15 with meat boy? Makes no sense. I think he cheated! It's not in that screenshot thing I posted, but I'm almost done beating all of the chapter 2 scores :p

If I played SMB I'd have the worst times of the lot, I promise you.:(

I wasn't exactly good when I played Meat Boy on NG when it first came out so.

And I've been told SMB is even harder.

I haven't played wow in about 3 days but this is some from the past few weeks

CamelToe.jpg

MeandmyDrake.jpg

MeandMyDragon.jpg

Change.jpg

derp.jpg

eyeseeyou.jpg

beams.jpg

Reindeer.jpg

Eh, I bought wow a while ago and never played after the trial month. Now I kinda want to play again.

Oh, well I definitely won't be playing it now. Anyone want a free WoW battlechest?

Ew get attack off your bars you can just press T for that also why would you ever use it anyway you're a mage.

I keep forgetting to change it. ever since they kept the action bars in play when 4.2 patch hit I haven't altered much on my action bars. Thanks for the tip though

Back