Post the last meal you cooked

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
Breakfast of very unhealthy kings:

q7mRQ.jpg

Edit: Apparently I've confused Americans in the chat. That is in fact lightly toasted toast with the butter melted into it. It is not bread with mustard on it. That's tea, not coffee. It's supposed to look like that. I like milky tea. The beans are bachelor baked beans. They come out of the tin in that sauce. The things on the bottom right are white pudding and they're the best part. The eggs were obviously fried in a small pan. The splotches on them are not due to burning. It's because they were fried with butter instead of oil and I accidentally used a bit too much. The stuff on the eggs that looks weird is grated mozzarella.

Edit2: I resized the image because Vegeta was accusing me of wasting interbits.

Now I want to cook just to post something here.

Breakfast of very unhealthy kings:

To each their own but, that's a bit much for breakfast. I only eat either 2 fried eggs, or a bowl of cereal, and that's it. Also milk tea is weird.

I would post something but I haven't "cooked" anything in months. I order out like a BAWS.

I would have put money on the first response being a picture of shit in a toilet. You disappoint me hl2.net.

I would have put money on the first response being a picture of shit in a toilet. You disappoint me hl2.net.
As much as I still don't like the sight of meat, I don't do that anymore. Mostly because it involves me finding the pic first.

Never in my life have I heard of ketchup being called a "sauce." What in the world morgs.

Ketchup is commonly called red sauce over here. Literally just "red sauce".

Shrimp? Get outta here...

Also that ketchup doesn't even look like real sauce, it looks like liquid plastic. Yeugh

Just switched to it. Got tired of the default beef flavor and tried something new. Tastes better microwaved than beef anyway. Too lazy to use the stove.

This thread is making me hungry. :\ Also, that stuff on Vegeta's french fries doesn't look anything like ketchup.

Same breakfast I've had for the past two years.

ZXtdp.jpg

This thread is making me hungry. :\ Also, that stuff on Vegeta's french fries doesn't look anything like ketchup.
Blame the lighting. I assure you, it's normal ketchup. Heinz I think.

Mid afternoon dinner.

bB8Qy.jpg

Hot curry chicken w/ onions, green and red fire roasted peppers. Ricotta and feta stuffed pitas on the side.

If you get the thicker korean type raamen then you should get a bigass bowl with handles, that shit gets hot as ****.

jaRFE.jpg

Teryaki chicken, broccoli, some random peppers and onions w/ an egg roll (I didn't make the egg roll - Trader Joe's frozen vegetable ones).

Mid afternoon dinner.

bB8Qy.jpg

Hot curry chicken w/ onions, green and red fire roasted peppers. Ricotta and feta stuffed pitas on the side.

I want this in my life.

Last meal I cooked was a simple one. Mesquite Chicken, tater tots, and broccoli w/ cheese. next time I'm going to take a snapshot of it all. also people love the chicken I cook because I keep it moist :D

I want this in my life.
It's really easy to do. I just pan cook the chicken, while boiling some water and a little oil in a saucepan. While the chicken is cooking/browning/being flipped, I add curry and some cumin to the saucepan. After you reach that "curry smell", add some hotsauce. Curry covers up basically everything, so you go wild with the sauce if you want. Then just mix everything together. I usually just throw in the red/green peppers and the onions with the chicken after the chicken has been cooked for a little.

The pitas are equally as simple. Just feta, some cooked spinach, and ricotta rolled into triangles using real thin pita bread. Spray with some cooking oil and pop in the oven on a baking sheet.

Got Jamie Oliver's Ministry of Food. I heard it was a very good first cookbook. Stuff in it seems pretty simple and looks delicious. Made my first thing from it today. The breadcrumbs on the chicken are Jacob's cream crackers, butter, garlic, lemon zest and parsley put in a blender. I took photos of it cooked too but they appear to have disappeared off my phone. It looked a lot more appetizing when it was cooked.

chicken.jpg

Necro-Curry.

Jamie Oliver tika masala from scratch. I think I'll leave out the cayenne pepper if I make it again though. I can hardly taste anything through the spice.

pO7Vr.jpg

zDAsv.jpg

fODCL.jpg

a8h1t.jpg

1m1GX.jpg

9FmQO.jpg

X4YuP.jpg

Back