Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

Tollbooth Willie

The Freeman
Reaction score
Post your mo lollin' desktops!

Edit: Aw piss, I meant to post this in the the Videos/Image etc. subforum. :/

Desktop-2.jpg

Mine is a standard Mac desktop. Don't know how to screencap on this thing. It's all back asswards.

I just did it quick with the imageshack toolbar, just ignore the window :p

scrb2ac0dbf3.jpg

edit: Qonfy that reminds me of Odelay

Ha ha, Colbert is hilarious. My desktop is pictureless, with the color set to a lovely blue and various icons ordered neatly near the top. I'll spare you a pic (and Willie's bananas scare me a little).

Is there a reason why you have mspaint open with the title "Shemale"? Are you trying to copy that guy on that forum who got on digg?

I took the screenie myself. :D

desktoppw8.png

Emporious, is that Alienware OS or something? Must git...

I also see that many others like using the desktop destroyer... One of my favies. :D

If you want it just go to google and type in "Destroy your desktop." Your welcome.

who was that guy who actually used a digital camera, took a picture of his monitor and posted it, and then asked "how does everybody else get their picture so clear?"

I think that was BowSniper aka Cavalry...

Good times.

CLIPBOARD.

I'm not sure what pressing Shift does (saves the image?) but just hitting printscreen and then pasting into MSPaint does the job.

I can't figure this out, I'm a retard, I quit life

Here is the easiest way. Press shift and printscreen, then open up a paint document. You know, mspaint. Make the canvas really small, then hit control and v. That'll automatically copy it in full size. Save, upload, post, done.

"just hitting printscreen and then pasting into MSPaint does the job."

What part of this is difficult? >:\

No offense, but the first thing I did when I purchased this laptop was spend 30 minutes getting rid of all the junk it comes with. You should look into doing the same zombieturtle. Unless of course you put it all there or actually want that stuff...

No offense, but the first thing I did when I purchased this laptop was spend 30 minutes getting rid of all the junk it comes with. You should look into doing the same zombieturtle. Unless of course you want all that stuff...

oh god, my mom bought a laptop 2 months ago and it took me like 2 hours to get rid of all that bullshit. It was AMAZING how much crap they put on the pc now.

desktopbv9.jpg

Need to clean it up a little bit, but it's been much messier than this.

desktoppx6.jpg

Same as last time I posted with a couple different shortcuts maybe. But hey I like this screen capture! Nice and dark, interesting but not in-your-face... :p

desk.jpg

Thats only half of the image, but I dont like the bottom part because its got an anime-ish character. :flame:

Good to see phun there.

Also, I'll just get out my Photoshop un-blur filter and see what you've hidden there...

Back