Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

Im surprised at how many people have vista. Or are you guys just like me and have XP, but with a vista theme?

Also, why do so many of you guys use such massive taskbars? Gah, that takes up so much space and looks awful.

it's not really the end of the world if the blurry becomes unblurrified, it's nothing

REALLY NSFW..but hot none the less. The background was of choice by a friend of mine that had free reins to my PC over the weekend.

desktopcs7.jpg

This isn't my desktop but I got a message today about low disk space and I was like "I should tons left, wtf." so then I went into my computer and saw this:

roflrofl2.jpg

Does anyone think there will be any adverse effects if I format that stupid recovery partition? Honestly its a waste of disk space, I'll never need it.

Does anyone think there will be any adverse effects if I format that stupid recovery partition? Honestly its a waste of disk space, I'll never need it.

how about you just clean up the other partition first...

I already have. I've been going a bit overboard ripping DVDs and downloading PSP games. Its back to having about 5gb left. Still, I can sure use those extra 8.21gb. I mean, they do advertise these laptops with a 160gb hard drive (even though it never is what it says, I'm still being cheated out of 8 gigs).

REALLY NSFW..but hot none the less. The background was of choice by a friend of mine that had free reins to my PC over the weekend.

Oh for ****s sake. Not Safe For Work was NOT descriptive enough for me.

Black Dudes with Big Penises would have been more descriptive, and if I had seen that disclaimer, I probably wouldn't have clicked it.

I didnt click on it because of the nsfw tag, but now that you described it, ima have to look.

My turn!

desktopjk3.jpg

I almost use the same wallpaper on my desktop as on my wall behind the monitor to make it look nicer when I got the HDTV hooked up. Looks really nice :)

Almost ready for my next wallpaper, but I'm still squeezing out the last bits of <3 from this one.

desktop030508pk1.jpg

Shift shouldn't do anything to your Print Screen action. But use alt and see what happens :D

I might upload mine tonight.

holy shit pitz, how the hell do they grow that big :|

Just quick screenie.

Need to sort out the stray icons.

< EDIT:Goddamit. How do I make it bigger?! BRB until I can fix it. :p I'm trying to upload a full-size image via photobucket. Quick response here guys!

HL2.net won't accept .bmp images! :p

Government computers, whoo. Doing some tech support for extra monies.

fyeahcb3.jpg

Fast connection is fast

< EDIT:Goddamit. How do I make it bigger?! BRB until I can fix it. :p I'm trying to upload a full-size image via photobucket. Quick response here guys!

lol fail. How do you make it smaller without even noticing?

Got it! :D

desktopkm4.png

You owe me a banana now Willie. Hope your satisfied. Dammit! :p

BTW, thanks joule! :thumbs:

Oh God that's awesome.
Where's my naner you promised? :hmph:

I liked Krynn's wallpaper the best so far. Other than my own of course. :)

I like dragons and robots. So, why not just combine the two and have a robotic three headed dragon right? Oh yeah! :cool:

I see your dragon and raise you this; **snip**
I came.

That's f***ing sweet Kyorisu. Did you have that wallpaper on a different box, or did you find that just to amuze me? Either way, sweet. :E

Not currently totally satisfied with my current wallpaper (shown previously) but it does.

If anyone has an awesome 1920x1200 wallpaper... :/

I came.

That's f***ing sweet Kyorisu. Did you have that wallpaper on a different box, or did you find that just to amuze me? Either way, sweet. :E

Just to amuse you :D

Not currently totally satisfied with my current wallpaper (shown previously) but it does.

If anyone has an awesome 1920x1200 wallpaper... :/

/shrug here's a good one.

maisemaws1920x1200vr8.jpg

I have too much crap on my desktop.

I use a program that makes my wallpaper like a slide show! The pic changes every 15 minutes. This is it at the moment:

desktop1.jpg

woah it shrank...

And we demand an update from Pinkle every 15 minutes :frown:

Back