Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

I swear, she said she was legal in a country!

I has a tank!
Untitled-4.jpg

Here's my laptop's desktop. I prefer my icons tiny & my desktop clear (note the "desktop" folder).

P.S. Open spoiler for full 1920 goodness.

desltop800qr4.jpg

desltoplargeka8.jpg

Desktop of my brand spankin' new computer. I'm not usually one to be all mushy and put my girlfriend as my wallpaper, but this one is just too insanely cute (still need a copy of photoshop or something so I can size it properly for my widescreen)

desktop.jpg

On a more depressing note, everyone's out partying for St. Patrick's Day but I have to work bright and early so I'm sitting here alone drinking Faxe 10% beer. Faaaaantastic (...ally horrible beer)

You don't need photoshop to crop a picture... If you post the original full size picture, (and its width is wide enough to fit your desktop resulution) I can crop it for you. (Need to know what your desktop resolution is, too)

Or if it isn't wide enough, I can size it up and recrop, it won't look too bad considering it's not that large of a size expansion.

No I know, all I have right now is paint though and it's being a royal pain in the ass. Try resizing a huge image down to 1680x1050 in paint without losing any of the photo, just a hassle
Then again, I am half in the bag

Also I kind of like those bars, my icons fit in there pretty well

MS Paint can crop fine.

As for sizing up an image, I do have Gimp. Or someone else can do it, whatever. Points are, you don't need photoshop to do basic editing, and the internet is a good place to find people to do something for you.

Edit: Okay then.

I know it can crop fine, I just don't want to go through the trial and error of getting it the proper size
Although I guess once I get it in the general vicinity it's a just a matter of slwly cutting it down

Heh... I can tell you don't use MS Paint much. /obsessed with ms paint
There's no need to guess and check.

Well I resized the canvas to be the proper size, but I paste in the image and it resizes the canvas. So I try to resize the image to be the proper size... but it just adjusts the canvas and crops the image horribly. I dunno
It doesn't matter much, you're right, I never use paint. There's a whole world of people who just love paint, isn't there?

Heh... I can tell you don't use MS Paint much. /obsessed with ms paint
There's no need to guess and check.

I use paint to resize my images down to specific sizes. You can just open it up and tell it what size you want the pic.

Hmm, guess I'm wrong. I went to Image -> Attributes, and I changed it, but that only changed the Canvas size, not the image. Depressing.

you f*ckin noobs.

MSPaint>Image> Stretch/Skew

go in and change the values to like 50% for everything it it will make it smaller :D

to increase the image size change it to somthing >100%... like 200 or whatever

Paint's image resizing doesn't look so good, though.

you f*ckin noobs.

MSPaint>Image> Stretch/Skew

go in and change the values to like 50% for everything it it will make it smaller :D

to increase the image size change it to somthing >100%... like 200 or whatever

Doing that for smaller = OK

Doing that for bigger = WTF PIXELS?

you expect paint to look decent? omg you guys are crazy
it works.. but its freakin MSPaint.. there are limitations here... haha

you expect paint to look decent? omg you guys are crazy
it works.. but its freakin MSPaint.. there are limitations here... haha

Vege can do some AMAZING things in MSpaint, though!

fullview.png

*EDIT* I just realized I didn't get a company name :(

i have so much respect for people who create those images with paint. Must be a painstakingly long process.

Maybe if you weren't nude all the time you could have put it in your pocket.

Why thank you, Akira. It does take a lot of time!

Thanks guys ;o

I'm feeling rather shameless now though :p

Back