Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

<Blatant Plug>
desktopvh4.jpg

<Blatant Plug />

I wish I could see that, but my image-filter blocked it due to it not containing a panty-shot.

BTW, like the SEL quote in your sig.

xcellerate, fan of the Nordschleife?

To prove to you my automotive geekiness: That shot is taken on the exit of the Hatzenbach, towards Quiddelbacher Hohe :E

I may not know the turn names in german but I know what comes over the crest :)

although...anybody with a console knows that. But I have old DTM races from the ring saved on my computer, does that count? Nothing as cool as watching mercedes and bmw battle it out.

I can't make out the katakana characters in that one folder, damnit. Turn off lightbloom plox.

I may not know the turn names in german but I know what comes over the crest :)

although...anybody with a console knows that. But I have old DTM races from the ring saved on my computer, does that count? Nothing as cool as watching mercedes and bmw battle it out.
Damn right, DTM races at the old Nordschleife are a real treat to watch :)

I've done hundreds of laps in Grand Prix Legends, for the PC :E

Gah, your huge task bar is irritating me! And your huge icons infuriate me! And your clock makes me want to pour mountain dew in my eyes!

Do you have bad eyesight or something?

Gah, your huge task bar is irritating me! And your huge icons infuriate me! And your clock makes me want to pour mountain dew in my eyes!

Do you have bad eyesight or something?

father does, not my computer D:

Indeed it is sad. Gets me every time I watch it.

The very end was a bit poorly executed though.

yeah it seemed kind of well....convenient

I don't recall it being convenient, I just recall it being abrupt and without closure (which isn't nessiarily a bad thing) but after all the intensity they went through, the ending was just... anticlimactic.

zombie, where is that picture from? I want a link!!!

it's from that wallpaper website I made a thread about a few days ago.

I wanna say it's in the movie section, page 15-

http://wall.alphacoders.com/index.php?s=Movie&p=1

Edit: found it, I was right- http://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?p=Movie-Other-17956.jpg&i=17956

.... such a pretty/emotional screneshot.

I don't recall it being convenient, I just recall it being abrupt and without closure (which isn't nessiarily a bad thing) but after all the intensity they went through, the ending was just... anticlimactic.

I suppose it was quite anticlimactic, I just kept thinking to myself it was convenient how they happened to meet each other again and start again :|

Desktop-2.jpg

Got that one here. OTCEscape posted the link to that site.....Heading to Zombieturtles now to check it out....

This isn't one that I am currently using, but it's by far one of the most random and strange wallpapers I've seen... yet I like it.. Christopher Walkins, is he in some robot building movie I am unaware of?

It's Christopher Walken building Optimus Prime. It's some kind of joke image, I think

Man, Mr. Walken needs some new clothes that fit better.

I've been using this wallpaper for a while. Love the sand color. Finally got my PC and consoles setup in my room. Pic in sig.

Back