Post your most loved film quote

I thought you might be worried about the security of your shit.

Air Force One

'GET OWFF MY PLAAANNNEE!'

Legendary quote, the way he says it is just awsome haha.

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

Epic. Film.

Three, from American Psycho.
There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and myutter indifference toward it, I have now surpassed...

My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no escape.

I wish i could pick quotes from something other than the Batman films or Hot Fuzz, since those are the only films i've watched in the past year or more.

"I bet you're the kind of guy who would **** a guy in the ass and not have the common decency to give him a reach-around."

Black Hawk Down
"You say your helmet is your protection son? Well this here is my boot, and it will fit up your ass with the right amount of force."
"Theres a rocket in him, sir!"

Crocodile Dundee
"That's incredible. Imagine seven million people all wanting to live together. Yeah, New York must be the friendliest place on earth."
"I don't mean to put down your black widow spider, but the funnelweb spider can kill a man in eight seconds, just by lookin' at him."
"Well, you see, Aborigines don't own the land.They belong to it. It's like their mother. See those rocks? Been standing there for 600 million years. Still be there when you and I are gone. So arguing over who owns them is like two fleas arguing over who owns the dog they live on."

"What is your major malfunction numbnuts"
Full Metal Jacket

"it can't rain all the time"
The Crow

''The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.'' - Pvt. Joker, Full Metal Jacket

"Hey, pops. What are you doing there? Whacking off to the E! Channel again?"

"Do girls really get naked in there?"
"You'll find out when you're twenty-one."
"I've seen Mom naked. It's no big deal."
"Trust me on this one. It's always a big deal."

Back