Pre-Orders

Did you cancel your HL2 Pre-Order?

• I cancelled.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • I don't care. I'll let is sit, and see what happens.

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • It'll be out this year, you'll see.

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I never Pre-Ordered.

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • What the hell are you talking about?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GhostValkyrie

Reaction score
How many of you cancelled your HL2 Pre-Orders?

I know I did.
Not that I don't support VALVe; I just don't see why my money should sit, when I could use it on a game that'll be out this year.

I Pre-Ordered Ninja Gaiden. EB Games is giving out Wall Scrolls, and GameStop is giving out T-Shirts. :)

I did not preorder, I was waiting for it to come out, then just get it online and have it the next day.

I'm letting mine sit there and gather dust ;(

Haven't cancelled. I was about to, but then I thought what the hell.

pre-ordering hl2 now is like pre-ordering TF2 back in 1999...

I don't believe in preorder.

The game shop is only 10 mins walking from my home.

:bounce:

Pre ordered it back in, like, july. It's still there. I've preordered at amazon(.co.uk) though, so I haven't spent money on it yet.

i canceled it cuz amazon.de sent me an email telling me they'd only offer the sp version without mp (yet). since that ain't what i want i canceled and look for a new offer now.

I didn't pre-order, I never do. Plus I got my HL2 coupon, let's see how long I can go without losing it before HL2 comes out.

Cancelled because the chances are that by the time it comes out i will have moved flats...

Nah, didn't pre-order in the first place. I'm more of a walk-down-to-gamestore-and-buy type of person. Either that or ordering from cdon.com

I think my pre-order vanished into the ether or something. At first GAME, kept sending me e-mails about the release date of Hl2 - apparently it was to come out in august according to them - then suddenly Hl2 was no longer on thier site. Then it came back, and i could no longer find my preorder. Fortunately they dont charge until its sent out.

back when i pre-ordered it, i had some extra cash and stuff.. so good move because i don't have too much cash right now.. and doesn't look like i will have too much extra cash for a while.

i don't wanna take the risk (by cancelling the pre-order) and not have cash when the game is finally released.. so.. *shrug* that pre-order is "peace of mind" for me.

I kept my pre-order alive. Once in a while I get an e-mail with the assurance that Half Life 2 will be worth the wait, keeps the spirit alive...

My pre-order isn't charged until HL2 is dispatched, like some have said so far.... so I await it :)

Back