Princess Jen...The Repercussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil' Timmy said:
and a double post to boot! gj topdawg :thumbs:

anyway, am i the only one that keeps thinking the title of this thread reads "Princess Jen... The Republicans"?

Yeah I'm thinking a banning is next shocked they yet to do it. I'm going to sleep now. It was fun talking to ya and laughing at the dumb geeks.

Trust me this will lead to nothing other then maybe people learning something.

ComradeBadger said:
¿Did you not understand my post?

The harassment was not ´trash talk´or just one or two insults, it was projected and continued. And if you´d bothered to actually read anything, the guy who was harassing has been banned. No legal action involved there.

And the other guy, well, it´s not going to cost us anything.

No but being as he is in some other state it would be hard to do a damn thing about it. Also the one name you said he was under is not him he said as much on the other forum and he has no reason to lie to them poeple there.

You damn well know the person who sent money wanted somehting in return from a female that is braking the law.

TOPDAWG_21 said:
and laughing at the dumb geeks. .

....This coming from a member of an xbox forum who has nothing better to do but come and point and laugh at said geeks.

Whoa, Mr. Ironic.

i actually DO need money for a video card, paypal some money to me at

[email protected]

im not a girl or anything but hey at least im not lying to you! gimmie dat 9800 pro!>!!J!N! LETS MOVE?!?! EHLOL

TOPDAWG_21 said:
No but being as he is in some other state it would be hard to do a damn thing about it. Also the one name you said he was under is not him he said as much on the other forum and he has no reason to lie to them poeple there.

You damn well know the person who sent money wanted somehting in return from a female that is braking the law.
Giving money to someone is not against the law. Money for sex is against the law.

Oh, and we don´t need to be in the same state to contact his ISP :)

Wraith said:
i actually DO need money for a video card, paypal some money to me at

[email protected]

im not a girl or anything but hey at least im not lying to you! gimmie dat 9800 pro!>!!J!N! LETS MOVE?!?! EHLOL
wraith, buy me an x800aiw and i'll give you my 9800pro aiw! it's win win!!!

Oh, and the ´site harassment´thing... well, he´s signed up under multiple accounts and spammed etc.

So yeah, cause for our action.

If you sent this guy money I really feel bad for you. Hell, even if it was a hot chick, why in the hell would you send them money over the internet???!

looks like Deathseeker finaly found what he was seeking.

I was talking to Dr. Freeman the other day, and he told me about the Princess Jen thread, and if I had seen it or not.... and I said "it's one of those "OMFG it teh gurl" threads isn't it?" and he responded "yes, but so much worse".

needless to say I never even bothered looking... interesting that something like this would happen.. however someone getting sent money because of a situation they relay that is in fact not true is fraud. plain and simple.

if it were a joke, it should not have been taken that far.

To be quite honest if someone gets money out of you because they tell you they are a hot chick you deserve to be scammed. Take this as a lesson to you. Most girls you meet in your life will try to get money out of you some how, hopefully you learned a lesson and next time a chick says "oh, I left my purse in the car, can you spot me here" you will remember this lesson.

I still can't believe people sent this person money, it simply blows my mind.

I go to work for one night and come back to find hl2.net upside down.
Damn kids, I can't leave you lads alone for one bloody night eh? I feel sorry for who ever fell victim to this chump, lesson learned though fellas,
the internet is a dirty dangerous place full of hairy fat 40 something Joes who want your money, and like to be talked dirty to...

So uh, 17/f here, wanna see my webcam? (only $20 usd please)

Innervision961 said:
So uh, 17/f here, wanna see my webcam? (only $20 usd please)
someone ban this scammer!! and gimme my $20 back!! :angry:

ComradeBadger said:
Oh, and the ´site harassment´thing... well, he´s signed up under multiple accounts and spammed etc.

So yeah, cause for our action.
Many diffrent things he can get sued for...hell he said he was a pedophiliac.That in itself can get him arrested (only if it is true tho)...but the police would need a warrant to search his comp.

well... i hope he falls down a manhole on his way to the bank, spearing his leg on a rusty spike and hanging in the sewers untill he bleeds to death. ok, maybe that was a bit much, but i hope something really, really bad happens to him. likehe grazes his knee. or something more evil... like he grazes his elbow AND his knee. or his PC blows up, killing him instantly. heck, im no good at this stuf... ill shut up now :)

This happens on every forum every few months :| Enough is enough now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back