Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Go awai

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ennui said:
Lemonking said:
oh ennui I didnt know %80 of all Americans could be sooooooo wrong,just because you think its wrong doesnt mean its wrong.

learn2execute.

You are a ****ing idiot. I hate flaming, and I shouldn't, but you are absolutely retarded. It's not wrong? How is killing someone EVER not wrong? How is ending someone's life because it makes you feel like you've reached justice okay?

learn2execute. hah. learn2feel you dick. you do not want to make me this mad.
So I can be... fiery, at times.

Hehe <3

I just don't see why there isn't room for both of you to be super mods. SidewinderX is pretty much gone.

Also, don't we generally look down upon those who make goodbye threads and come back a few weeks later? No offense, Badger, but come on...

Erestheux said:
Hehe <3

I just don't see why there isn't room for both of you to be super mods. SidewinderX is pretty much gone.

Also, don't we generally look down upon those who make goodbye threads and come back a few weeks later? No offense, Badger, but come on...
Well, it's not my choice.

And who gives a damn, it's Badger.

Ennui = supermod?

Great.

I mean, GREAT! :D

Please don't ban me. :(

har har. what is this? it's not like i ban people that often... only the usual spamvert bots and supertroll henry clones

Ennui said:
har har. what is this? it's not like i ban people that often... only the usual spamvert bots and supertroll henry clones

Just a joke. People seem to get power trips right after promotion (*coughDanimalcough*)so..... :p

I'd feel like too much of a jerk to do that though

Plus this isn't any different, it just means I won't be aggravated by bad threads out of my jurisdiction anymore, and my epenis is a bit bigger ;E

Rules say you can't ban someone just for disliking them...:rolleyes: Damn it!

Hectic Glenn said:
Rules say you can't ban someone just for disliking them...:rolleyes: Damn it!

Don't think of them rules, more....guidelines.

Ennui said:
to be fair, i have been a moderator longer.. that's the only reason i can think of

though i probably shouldn't be involved in this discussion

Actually, we both became moderators at the same time. :p
But I shouldn't be involved either.

Out of most of the forums ive been on, HL2 mods are the most involved. Any time I have ever had trouble, whether it be hardware (Asus) or HL2, I have always gotten the help I needed.

Samon said:
Actually, we both became moderators at the same time. :p
But I shouldn't be involved either.
Did we? I remember Zerimski gave me mod, and he gave you mod, but I think I was at least a little earlier. My memory is horrid though.

you know, i feel bad for you, Ennui. 'cause it's like, "whoooooooa... look at all of these bad threads that need to be closed." and, like... yeah, thesomeone is a total dinkus. 'cause like, he makes bad threads. how many slip-ups or blonde-moments or whatever do you need to make to get banned? and a few questions for a mod. who's the jerk that banned OvA? and, like.... where is he and things? and since when did Ennui become a super moderator? 'cause now it's like, i have an actual reason to be afraid of him now... 'cause he's all like, a moderator, but he's super. it's like dandilions. they're dandy, and they're lions. oh... and why did the mod that banned OvA... well, BAN him? they shouldn't have done that. violence is not the answer. the answer is actually curling irons. oh, and a few days ago, i tripped on my cell phone. i didn't like it:(.

i'm the jerk who banned ova, because it was mandatory.

also, there's a secret concerning that i can't reveal, but people need to stop being angry at me for it D:

Ennui said:
i'm the jerk who banned ova, because it was mandatory.

also, there's a secret concerning that i can't reveal, but people need to stop being angry at me for it D:

your lewd sechs scandal?

if I didn't post news for you I'd eat you right now, Blink :p

Ennui said:
Did we? I remember Zerimski gave me mod, and he gave you mod, but I think I was at least a little earlier. My memory is horrid though.

Nope, bang on same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back