PS3 Orange Box delayed...

oh this is fantastic!!! i can't believe this is happening!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
once again the PS3 has screwed itself big time :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

How is it fantastic? ignorant fanboy.

Its just annother example of how EA is destroying everything. First they get publishing rights, then they takeover the company, then liquidation. They already have publishing rights on the Orange Box, lets just pray the rest isnt inevitable.

I hate EA.

They destroyed Westwood
They destroyed Bullfrog

Valve won't get sucked up by EA.

Let's get that one out the way :D

oh this is fantastic!!! i can't believe this is happening!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
once again the PS3 has screwed itself big time :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

acme2.gif

Although I won't be celebrating this, this yet another blow(however small) into my confidence in the PS3, which is bad enough as it is.

And I wouldn't worry about EA taking over Valve...they usually go after small, financially weak developers. I'm pretty sure Valve is large and self-sufficient enough to escape them.

How is it fantastic? ignorant fanboy.

Its just annother example of how EA is destroying everything. First they get publishing rights, then they takeover the company, then liquidation. They already have publishing rights on the Orange Box, lets just pray the rest isnt inevitable.

I hate EA.

They destroyed Westwood
They destroyed Bullfrog
Indeed. Two great companies. But it is really, really unlikly that this will happen because Valve is a privatly owned company and Gabe is already very, very rich, not to mention interested in making sure Valve creates quality games.

Don't forget about Maxis... Milking the sims to the extreme! :LOL: At least they didn't get sucked into the void of no return.

EVERY cross platform Ps3 game is either delayed or is a port of a year old 360 game. All the delayed cross platform titles are done so just to get them out the door... they end up with sub-par (which usually means sub-30) framerates and worse graphics in the end anyway.

Back