Race X

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
Yeah well... Probably wasn't paying much attention there i guess.

No habla. What do you mean emoticons?
He thinks it never stops. Im just saying i wont bother him. Asking that question again.

Rizzo89 said:
No habla. What do you mean emoticons?
He thinks it never stops. Im just saying i wont bother him. Asking that question again.

Haha, you misunderstood the 'it never stops' thing. It's Jackson Browne foow.

Oh :|

I thought you really pissed off. "I won't bother you any more" I get it now.

Yes back to the discussion, Race X sucks and I am glad that they won't be touched with a 10 foot barge pole

But im intressted in what valve wants to do with Shepard. Leave him or mention him, or make him a main charecter.

Rizzo89 said:
But im intressted in what valve wants to do with Shepard. Leave him or mention him, or make him a main charecter.
Shepard, shocktrooper were ok other... ridicilous like i said in the 1 or 2 page... anyway(s) Shepard could do some well in the HL parts... leme see it might be a little weird at first though, like Gordon: Hey werent you one of those soldiers who tried to kill me in black mesa i reconise you by ur vest and your friggin helmet and mask... you havent changed one bit
Adrain: Recon... Freeman we have him.... oops im in a new world, am i suppose to kill you or those heavily armoured gasmasked gunmen
gordon: THEM...
oh yeah... he'll still be in his PCV if he entered... Or mabye G-man dropped him off at the 7 hour war before he slept again and went into aftermath... :)

Rizzo89 said:

Just leave him, hopefully.

If they do leave him, they should bring some new ultra badass into the game. Someone who lives out in the wild.:cool:

Rizzo89 said:
If they do leave him, they should bring some new ultra badass into the game. Someone who lives out in the wild.:cool:
*cough*Gregori*cough*

no it helped when i was low on stuff i would use it to go xen and get stuff it was like wining freestuff

rizzo yeah youll never be in a valve game you wont be a voice for no guys not a scream either

but maybe iam wrong but i dont think so but hey a man can dream a man can dream... sigh

STOP ****ING TRIPLE POSTING! I have yet to see a single or even double post by you.

ríomhaire said:
STOP ****ING TRIPLE POSTING! I have yet to see a single or even double post by you.
Well at least he used punctuation this thime. Not properly, nor inteded as a full stop but hey, small steps right?

What are you talking about Dog93? Half life is based on me bitches!

Adrian Kills Race X Pimp.
Race X pimp explodes.
Race X is no more.
G-man says "Hey why dont you come into this chopper? I have candy"
Adrian says "Alrighty!"
G-man says" Ha! I have fooled you! Now you will spend the rest of your life in this horrid imprisonment! Prepare to be speculated about up the ass!"
Adrian says "You bastard"

And thats why we'll never see Adrian nor Race X ever again.

LEave Shepard locked up in stasis and hope that GMan loses the key. Also Race X could be a subsidiary of other life on Xen as lthe glowing balls of energy used to power the Race-X Geneworm's portal have their origin in Xen.

99.vikram said:
Somebody help me out here...RaceX does not suck!
*Signs paper to send 99.vikram toy shocktrooper*
Ok ahem They suck except for Shocktrooper END... time to close

I don't see why tentacles and antlions couldn't be Race-X.

Back