Rag Doll Kung Fu Pre-load Available

-smash-

Content Director
Reaction score
Mark Healey's wild adventure game, Rag Doll Kung Fu, is now available for pre-load and will be released October 12th via Steam. [br] [br] Rag Doll Kung Fu is the first independently developed game to be distributed commercially through Steam, using it's own physics and graphics technology to give you an extremely unique and wild gaming experience. This game features a collection of single and multiplayer games, including some outlandish cut scenes from classic Kung Fu films. To make things clear, this game is not a mod and does not use VALVe’s Source Engine or any other existing game engine for that matter. [br] [br] For more information and screenshots, please visit the official site for Rag Doll Kung Fu by clicking here. To purchase the game through Steam, click here.

GO GO EMO RANGERS!!!

Oh shi-- I mean, Cool :)

I'll be waiting to hear other people's opinions before I decide wheteher to buy it myself.

preloaded...but not preordered

and go,go indeed Emo Rangers!

the joys of editing with a PC...

WritingARequiem said:
Is this preload mandatory?
No, it's not mandatory... but if you don't preload RDKF... Steam will uninstall and invalidate all of your previous game purchases. It will also use your credit card number (if available) to buy fancy toys for the Valve employees, such as gold-plated, diamond-encrusted Half-Life action figures that randomly vocalize their contempt for the customers that don't buy RDKF. Then, Steam will use your personal information to locate you and place a contract out for your head... unless you fork over the cash within a week. If you didn't use a credit card, they will hire hackers to track down your physical location based on your IP address. In that case, as punishment for not buying the game through Steam, you will be forced to pay five times the cost of both RDKF and any games you have already purchased. If you can not manage to gather that much money within three days (less time since they were forced to track you down) you will have your genitals mangled with a corkscrew and a pair of rusty scissors... immediately followed by dumping your naked, unconscious (from the shock) body in the middle of your place of work, education, worship, or other public place you frequent with a scathing letter stapled to your buttocks.

So, it's not technically required... but it is encouraged.

Boycott boycott boycott.

Er I mean... Yes, pay for this wonderful game :hmph:

-smash- said:
Well... Judging by screenshots... They are low.
now that's useful!

I mean, I know I should not worry about it..
but this lack of informations make me feel strange :eek:

is there a way to take games off the my games list ? i don't want that "thing" to clutter up the window

nal777 said:
is there a way to take games off the my games list ? i don't want that "thing" to clutter up the window

No, unless Valve is going to make different Steam games windows per developer, since Ritual Entertainment is going to be releasing Sin Episodes via Steam, which i'd rather get than Rag Doll Kung Fu.

nal777 said:
Nope.:x

diluted said:
That's why I just BUY every game.:D
And Valve is going to remake the Games menu, and possibly make the dream of My Games being the actual games you play, come true.

WritingARequiem said:
That's why I just BUY every game.:D
And Valve is going to remake the Games menu, and possibly make the dream of My Games being the actual games you play, come true.
do you have a source for this?

is it like a Steam 3 thing?

Yes theres a source.. www.steampowered.com forums.

somewhere on there. The idea was to make custom categories for games and such, but this isnt 100% sure to go in to the next steam facelift.

Deemo said:
do you have a source for this?

is it like a Steam 3 thing?
Also, you can just scroll down the halflife2.net front page, called Steam Facelift.

Mountain Man said:
Any word on a demo?

I haven't seen a response from Mark on that, but I assume there will be one.

pre paid, pre loaded. cant wait it looks like a blast.

I'm so happy that this game came out on steam then at a brick and mortar store, cuting out the middle men reduces the price a lot. I think it would have been one of those $19.99-29.99 games if it was at a store.

Wow, I gotta pay $15 for this?

LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

**** THAT!

Dalamari said:
Wow, I gotta pay $15 for this?

LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

**** THAT!
QFE

And as smash said...system reqs will be low for a simple reason.

Hehe the valve site sure is funny though, i supposed they're caught between laughing and crying :)

I have to pay the developers for their hard work to play ragdoll kung fu? :(
Well, they will get my money if it turns out to be a game worth buying :)

yes and thats only basic stuff, I think ragdoll kung fu is a LOT better.

Just pre-ordered Rag Doll Kung Fu on Steam, Pre-Loading now :naughty:

Gonna have a blast playing it with my brother and cousins :D

Back