Ravioli - Happy Valentines Day

BlueWolf72

Tank
Reaction score
This thread is for Ravioli's, he has not received a Happy B Day thread ever. I think I got one once and since the epic day of Valentines is fast approaching let me be the first one to tell you.

images

For fun, please post a Happy Valentines to those important to you. For "lol" post a Happy Valentines to Gordon or Alyx some fashion.

Long time member who posted in Glenn's B Day thread. You went on to state no one will remember you in 8 days.

Who is Bluewolf, again? Why is he a Community Rep?

Because hes been a huge part of the community for so long and knows us so well that he can understand our needs and work with us to help us move towards our goals.

I'm guessing.

Happy Valentines, Barack Obama!

A thread, for ME?? Oh wow, im...this is..i dont even know what to say! This is the best day of my life. I cant even talk im getting so emotional! *holding back tears*

First id like to thank BlueWolf for being so generous! And id like to thank everyone else for supporting me, i couldnt of have done this without you! I feel truly loved!

As a celebration, i have started to cook free ravioli for everyone!! Eat as much as you please!
homemade-ravioli.s600x600.jpg

Because hes been a huge part of the community for so long and knows us so well that he can understand our needs and work with us to help us move towards our goals.

I'm guessing.

HL2.net business meeting:

"I'm happy to report that we exceeded our pun quota by 20% last month, however I have reports showing a disturbing trend... almost a 5% decrease in alienation felt by new or religious members. Does anyone know have any solutions on how we could possibly make these people feel hated again?"

I prefer tortellini.

tortellini.jpg

No, but seriously, happy birthday.

My favorite lunch is ravioli, so naturally I must like you, Ravioli. Grappy Smurfday.

Happy Birthday Dude!

This is a Valentines thread.

I googled "mean candy hearts" in an attempt to find a humorous phrase with which to insult you by, but this was one of the results, and it distracted me.

NSFW
cloneapussy.jpg

Same thing! I read Ravioli, I read never had a birthday thread... this is now Ravioli's birthday thread.

And yeah, good luck to that raging case of yeast infection you're likely to get making a chocolate mold of your vagina. I see that chocolate is asterisked... which probably means it's sugarless horrible tasting chocolate to prevent aforementioned yeast infections.

lol Chocolate*

And a round of beers to all of the single people in the thread.

I googled "mean candy hearts" in an attempt to find a humorous phrase with which to insult you by, but this was one of the results, and it distracted me.

NSFW
cloneapussy.jpg

Just what we need. I can just see the Vagina with DRM debates. Don't forget the copyright claims by the Vagina "owners".

Happy valentines day, I love you [insert your name here].
Signed, your secret admirer (tee hee) xx.

P.S. Happy birthday, Ravioli.

Back