Remember that one time..

Tollbooth Willie

The Freeman
Reaction score
That I made a 15 page long thread about fking getting a girl pregnant and everyone took it seriously because this is such a MATURE FORUM for MATURE TALK and MATURE PEOPLE and the mods actually seriously discussed the reprcussions? And everyone was super serious and trying to act like mature adults?

Haha, look at everyone now.

Look at the last several years of evolution of people, regular and not, in this forum.

this has been an extremely drunk flashback

I love you all very much and I miss everyone.

Haha, I do remember that thread. Didn't you get banned for a short while after that?

Weren't you also the guy who took a picture of his massive blood-stained turd?

Did that post not get stickied at one point?

Weren't you also the guy who took a picture of his massive blood-stained turd?

Did that post not get stickied at one point?
That was Cyberpitz. That was the worst.

The pits, in fact

That I made a 15 page long thread about fking getting a girl pregnant and everyone took it seriously because this is such a MATURE FORUM for MATURE TALK and MATURE PEOPLE and the mods actually seriously discussed the reprcussions? And everyone was super serious and trying to act like mature adults?
Which is why it's in my sig.

That was Cyberpitz. That was the worst.

The pits, in fact

Yeah that was pretty gross. That thread is still linked in Vegeta's signature.

EDIT: Whoops, it's Cyberpitz's profile, not Vegeta's

Last edited:
actually, it was someone who posted in this thread. TheWiktor. How the **** and why the **** did you like a comment I made 11 years ago?!?!?!

I remember that fiasco. I think deep down most of us were disappointed when we found out it wasn't true. You owe us 1 fetus.

Back