It's funny how things worked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellish

Space Core
Reaction score
Here I am drunk, thinking this is a sensible idea. Basically my life revolves around hanging around the right people to, you know, to get me higher in the
"popular cycle". My attempts have become pretty futile lately and I've just decided to stick with mates I know and love in stead of trying to be cool. I have had a lot more fun hanging about with my real mates tbh. I've realized how much of a shallow bastard I've became in the past few months have had a lot more fun hanging about with my real mates tbh. I've realized disregarding people who were really my frienda to hang about with cooler people. I mean it's bullshit how groups are divided out and how other people look down on other people because of it. Sometimes I wish we could all just love each other and respect each other equally and disregard all "reputation" and such things would be so much simpler. Like primary school. God I miss being younger than I am. Things have become so bloody complicated. ****ing Exams for the next 8 years of my life it's bloody bullshit. Please ignore my teenage angst its just I have so much stuff happening to me lately and you're all great people. I mean "Why not hl2.net?" you're all really great. Seriously this place has changed my entire view on some subjects and made me into a much more cynical person (I canot judge if this is good or bad.) But anyway I love you all (well some of you) and I need you to know this. For the past 2 years I've been looking over these forums, observing. I'll give a shout out to taviow and sliver (got me into some good games) willie (he's bloody hilarious honeslty one of the most unique people ive came across) reginald ( i love him purely because of justice) pi mu rho (hes a legend) hectic glenn (never mind the buzzcocks forever mate and the ricky gervais podcasts ;)) ****ing pesh and etc and are aoe2 sessions just everybody i love you all. kinetic is all right i guess. and vegeta he a great guy and honestly lame-o (bonertron) is a really decent guy i like him. Corp Sheepo is pretty great though even after that stage of him abusing every new member the made an appearance on this forum (tbh they're all pretty stupid anyway, if anyone quotes this and says "HOW IRONIC" i will kill them with my many guns"). But seriously guys i dont post much (I do frequent alot on the chatroom) but this place has pretty much changed my life in certain ways. Not in big ways but still it has affected it. Thank you all. Oh god I remember when I first joined and i thought ZT and toaster-chan were like the big dogs and i would post boring stuff on their pages just to catch their attention how hilarious. Actually i love acepilotf14 as well though he is slowly morphing into vegeta (they must be the same person). My life has pretty much been a rollercoaster for the past 2 years and hl2.net had helped me through the lows (mainly christmas 2008). Though ive pretty much got over it i thank you all anyway. I've recently fallen out with a close friend and this how alot of my recent realization happened. A few of my friends are being charged with murder (they bet up a guy) and it been pretty sad. I know this guy isnt a murder and now his life is ****ed. Oh well. Life goes on. All the best hl2.net. All the best. I love every one of you and i hope the feeling is mutual (hey i learned that from hl2:ep2 im gonna be honest).

PS. please dont close this kinetic i know you will you close everything and probably this you bastard lets compensate i will perform pleasing acts upon you if you so wish.

PPS. All hail king neptune and his water breathers
No snail thing too quick for his water feeders.
Ok, ive been listening to too much plastic beach lately. Super fast jellyfish is a great wee song listen to it.

PPPS. Im not doing this for attention (stop lieing mellish)

PPPPS. LUV U ALL MAN 2K10 YA ****ING BASS MATE MON THEN

PPPPPS. SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU ALL

PPPPPPS. wat

you try it viperdaie

edit i spelt your name wrong but i aint correcting it lol

At first I was going to post an adviceful responce. But as I got from top to bottom I went from :) to :(

inb4lock

I see a tempban heading your way, Mellish.

This was supposed to be about my recent events but deranged into a shout out to all my hl2.net peeps man

All I saw were letters. They were everywhere.

I don't see my name in there, so it can't be very important.

dg00tw.gif

darkside i actually really like you, you were my favourite member for some time.

this is offensive you've hurt my feeling darkside

I read that entire thing, it sounded like it came from the heart. How old are you mellish?

I'll not remember you too Mellish, I'll not remember you too.

Control + F
"Danimal"
No Results Found

**** you.

PS. please dont close this kinetic i know you will you close everything and probably this you bastard lets compensate i will perform pleasing acts upon you if you so wish.

Man I wasn't actually gonna close it but then you were drunk

also doubleposting

(DON'T MAKE DRUNK THREADS, JUST GO WRITE IN YOUR DIARY YOU BIG GIRL)

naw baby I'm just kidding feel free to have an emotional moment on this public forum we don't mind

Please ignore my teenage angst

larf

Comin from the heart, man. THE HEART!

<3

Well, last night I had a dream I was at Darkside's house, and he wouldn't show his face, and his little brother was Willie.
Willie kept begging Darkside "Can't he just stay at a motel?? I HATE HIM"
and Darkside would whisper "Shut up! JUST SHUT UP AND LOCK THE GUEST BEDROOM"

I'd appreciate it if someone did lock this and void all existence of it. A few shit things happened to me yesterday, so when I came home drunk I thought it would be a great idea to have an emotional outburst on these forums.

Well, I'll lock it, but you're going to learn the hard and embarrassing way that in vino veritas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back