Robin Williams - Zelda 3DS commercial

ah good ol' williams, wish he did the voice work for hl2, but damn gabe ruined it with delays.

So awesome. Robin Williams must be the greatest dude to hang out with ever. He clearly LOVES video games. I know he also was into Battlefield 2 and WoW. Barnz who would have have been the voice for? Kleiner?

He is awesome. I want to meet him. The beard makes him look like santa. I'd approve of him being santa.

ZT has a dickgirl avatar. :naughty:

I knew the daughter was doing some sort of Nintendo related ad but I didn't know he was involved too. That was cute.

D'aww. Too cute. And good lord I must grow my beard like his. That is magnificent.

Robin Williams, if you can find a hairier gentleman...then go **** yourself!

great commercial

I love you ZT.

Cool commercial. Them textures look nice.

That was adorable.

I'd make violent love to her.

I liked it, too. Robin Williams is still awesome to me, and now that he's getting older, I bet he gets even better... especially with that amazing beard.

Oh I get it now because her name is Zelda, and Zelda was a Princess or something. I guess that makes it okay now because it makes more sense, I didn't notice that. I didn't know Zelda was a princess, I just thought Zelda was a magical land where Link fought monsters or some shit. Sorry I don't know anything about baby fairy games I never had a console as a child.

Well guess what ZT, Without that baby fairy game many great adventure/RPG games would not have the game play mechanics they have now.

I am positively wet with excitement over this game. My 3DS becomes worth owning in two days.

Back