Roger Ebert Reviews Star Wars: Episode III

Reaction score
Prepare for a review filled with honesty and hilarity as Ebert gives his thoughts on one of the years biggest blockbusters:

George Lucas comes full circle in more ways than one in "Star Wars: Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith," which is the sixth -- and allegedly but not necessarily the last -- of the "Star Wars" movies. After "Episode II" got so bogged down in politics that it played like the Republic covered by C-Span, "Episode III" is a return to the classic space opera style that launched the series. Because the story leads up to where the original "Star Wars" began, we get to use the immemorial movie phrase, "This is where we came in."

REVIEW

:thumbs:

Bleh, Ebert.
He's one the biggest assholes out there.

I love Ebert, he's always a great read. :)

xlucidx said:
Bleh, Ebert.
He's one the biggest assholes out there.

That's a bit unfair; I don't always agree with him, but he's hardly an asshole.

No way in hell I'm gonna read that. I don't want to spoil it! :)

Can someone explain to me the full story? I watched episodes I and II but I forgot what it was about.

Good stuff. I'll be able to give it my personal review today, since I get to watch a pre-screening at the movie theatre I work at.

WhiteZero said:
Good stuff. I'll be able to give it my personal review today, since I get to watch a pre-screening at the movie theatre I work at.
I use to work at a movie theater that is doing that, so I am going to sneak in tonight. I'll tell you guys how that goes.

Nice review. I've got high hopes for this one.

83% on rotten tomatoes, that says alot, always trust teh tomatoes

WhiteZero said:

Lucky you!

WhiteZero said:

Mind if I creep in to your cinema, I'll be there in 10-12 hours

Nice to see ebert get some respect he is always right on the money!!

Back