Say goodbye to HDTV

Real man have 30" CRT.

Because to lift one, you need to look like

000s9gyr

Say isn't energy a renewable resource?

So you're going to say "okay" to forcing people to choose between television and their toilets?

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

And do you know how ridiculous it is to be persecuting civilians rather than the biggest consumers of electricity which are companies?

So you're going to say "okay" to forcing people to choose between television and their toilets?

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

And do you know how ridiculous it is to be persecuting civilians rather than the biggest consumers of electricity which are companies?

I understand how rediculous it sound. It was sarcasm sir. Total and complete sarcasm.

Okay good... <wipes his brow>

Had me worried there for a moment.

'Saving' $18-30 a year by buying a much more expensive 'energy efficient' TV???

WHAT?

People have the god damn right to waste as much electricity as they want to so long as they pay the bill on time.

Whoa , I just got afraid that they invented a new standard , since I just got my new fancy-shiny HD ready LCD TV.

Maybe the USA should make more electricity and stop complaining.

One country making regulations isn't going to save our planet.

this is retarded

the idea that we should say "goodbye to hdtv" because of the proposal of an energy efficiency regulation is absolutely retarded. this thread is retarded. you are retarded. the only saving grace in this thread is watching, with hilarious results as members try in vain to match your retardedness

Talk about a conflict in interests haha.

Will never catch on in the UK!

But I don't see this ban doing much good, they should instead force the manufactures that we already purchase from and love to make their current products more energy efficient.

Uh, that's exactly what it does...

The law sets new energy efficiency standards (to take effect in 2011 and more strict standards in 2013) that would ban the sale of energy inefficient TVs forcing the manufacturers to make their products more energy efficient.

^^^ this took 5 pages to get clear. no really some of you are drooling retards :LOL:

^^^ this took 5 pages to get clear. no really some of you are drooling retards :LOL:

Pardon?

Do we see you having made any contributions to this thread?

All you've done in this thread is troll.

Well my only contribution to this thread was "Haha! Penis", but now it seems I received an infraction because of it. So all in all, this thread sucks, nothing good came out of it. By the way I blame the OP for my infraction.

Pardon?

Do we see you having made any contributions to this thread?

All you've done in this thread is troll.

I'm doing a service by identifying the retards. dont make me quote you again

shut up fatty

Another intelligent post by CptStern.

Get the **** out of the thread if you have nothing worthwhile to say, idiot.

And I can tell you saw how stupid that post was by editing it to the following:

I'm doing a service by identifying the retards. dont make me quote you again

All you're doing with that is bringing attention to your own devoid posts.

heh you caught me before I edited. lighten up it was said in the spirit of joviality <slaps raiziaar on back> fatty fat fat

Whiteman (Everyone really) complaining AGAIN?

(Gosh i love making these posts :D)

Back