Scintilla Mod Announced

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
[br]
This is one I'm really looking forward to as Scintilla is brought to us by the same guys who made the excellent Flesh. The mod leans on the increasing popularity of a heavy story built around symbolism and imagination with plenty of puzzles to boot. There will be combat too in a change of pace from Flesh.
There´s a new soundtrack by Jesse Harlin, and this should have the same kind of strong qualities as Flesh, but without some of its weaknesses. We´re planning on releasing in 2011
You will need Episode 2 to run the mod. This team really is very talented and is a mod well worth tracking on their moddb profile.

'alt mods' I think is the term they use...but not really. I suppose they are gunning for a similar style atmospheric feel as Esther achieved but with a little more interactivity with the combat included.

Also there was a great interview with the guys behind DE this week on podcast17, I found it really insightful. http://www.podcast17.com/interviews/audio/dear-esther/

I'll try out Flesh. It'll give me an excuse to use Desura for something.

'alt mods' I think is the term they use...but not really. I suppose they are gunning for a similar style atmospheric feel as Esther achieved but with a little more interactivity with the combat included.

Sounds interesting.

Oh don't play that mod, the devs are douches.

Play overwatch

Back